AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has invited application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for 259 vacant posts of senior residents, staff nurse and tutor or demonstrator posts. The interested candidates who fulfill the criteria of eligibility can register themselves online through the website aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The eligible candidates complete the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Application Form before the 31st August 2016. The talented and interested candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification about the AIIMS Vacancy 2016 then apply for the application form. Candidates are regularly connect to our page we provide the all Government Jobs 2016 Details.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Name of Posts: Senior Residents, Staff Nurse, Tutor or Demonstrator
- Number of Post: 259
- Category: Government Job
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date of Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Official Website: aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Eligible Criteria
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar has released a notification of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job 2016 on their official website. Interested candidates may submit an online application form, should check all details like educational qualification, exam dates, and age limit, etc. are given here on this page.
- For Senior Residents: A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in the respective disciplines from a recognized University/Institute.
- For Demonstrators: candidates must have MD/Ph.D/M.Sc in the subject. MBBS candidates can also apply.
- Candidates those completing the above degree courses by July 2016 are also eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the Institute at the time of interview.
- For eligible candidates who are applying for these posts, age limit will be 33 years. The age relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per government norm and describe in official notification.
- Candidates who complete their DM/ M.Ch Course, age limit will be 35 years.
- For Senior Residents:15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA and Other allowances
- For Demonstrators: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay). [NPA only for Medical Officers] and other allowances.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The AIIMS Bhubaneswar released the notifications for the vacant seats, so all eligible candidates can fill the application form for the vacant seats. Candidates can complete the application form process till 31st August 2016. After the last date, the application form will be rejected. So all candidates visit he official website of AIIMs Bhubaneswar and apply for the application form. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the process.
- First of all candidates visit the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Then click on the link “Recruitment Notification”.
- Download notification and read all instructions carefully before going to apply online.
- Now click on “Apply Online” on official website.
- Fill all required details carefully.
- Candidates Pay application fee through NEFT.
- Take a print out of application form on A4 size page and keep it for future use.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates:1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
The eligible and most talented candidates will get selected on the basis of interview followed by written test.