Air India Recruitment 2016
The Air India Engineering Service Limited (AIESL) has been announced the notification for Air India Recruitment 2016. The AIESL published the notification to fill the 961 vacant seats for aircraft technician posts. Candidates, who are interested in this job, go on the official website and fill the Air India Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. The application form will be started form 20th August 2016 to 30th September 2016. In this article we are providing the AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 all information. Candidates visit the official website regularly and fill the application form when it will start.
Air Indian Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Air India Engineering Service Limited
- Name of Post: Aircraft Technician
- Number of Post: 961
- Starting date of Application Form: 20th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 30th September 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form: 31st September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: Required Place
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016>>Click Now
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the Air India vacancy 2016 can check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form according their education qualification. We are providing all details related to the jobs, candidates can check here.
|Sr. No.||Category||Post Number||Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|1||General||489||Aircraft Technician||Maximum 28 years as on 1st July 2016||During training period would be paid Rs. 15000/- and after training period would be paid Rs. 17680/-|
|2||OBC||258||Maximum 31 years as on 1st July 2916|
|3||SC||143||Maximum 33 years as on 1st July 2016|
- AME diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA Under Rile 133B with 60% Marks (for SC/ ST/ OBS candidates 55% Marks).
- For Ex-Service men: Complete the Grade-I diploma in Engineering for Airframe/ Engine/ Electrical/ Instrument/ Radio Trades conducted by the Indian Air force.
Eligible candidates must have to pay Rs. 1000/- via online SBI Challan. SS/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Click Here>>DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
How to Apply Online for Air India Recruitment 2016
Eligible and interested candidates, who want to apply Aircraft Technician Vacancy 2016, must need to visit the official website and submit their Application form on or before last date. After complete application form, candidates must take a print out of application form and send on the postal address with required document. Candidates follow these steps and fill the application form.
- First of all candidates go on official website of Air India.
- Go on the Career Section and click on it.
- Then click on relative advertisement and download it.
- Read whole notification and proceed to apply.
- Then click on “Apply Online” and fill all require details carefully.
- Upload photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- Pay your application fee through challan.
- Take a print out of application form on A4 size page.
- Attach all necessary documents with application form and send it on given address below.
Post Box No. – 12006,
Cossipore Post Office,
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination. Then candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.