AP Police Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh is going to announce an official notification for AP Police Recruitment 2016, so all those candidates who are willing to apply for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 should be apply online from official website of AP Police related details like Application Form, Application Fee, Selection Process, Eligibility and others details are given below. As we know that Andhra Pradesh Police is a State level police department which are responsible for control and protected the people. There requires of large number of new Police Force. So all eligible candidates fill the AP Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form till 14th September 2016. Candidates are informed that they complete their online application process on or before last date after pass last date then application form will not be accepted. Candidates must download the AP Police Recruitment Notification 2016 for more information of Police Recruitment 2016.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Andhra Pradesh Police Department
- Name of Post: Constable, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
- Number of Post: 4548
- Apply Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 14th September 2016
- Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in and www.appolice.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who are waiting for AP Police Constable Online Application form, they should have fulfilled following eligibility criteria. If any candidates miss match with eligibility criteria then they will not be able to appear in AP Police Recruitment 2016.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number|
|1||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women)||3216|
|2||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women)||1067|
|3||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|4||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
Intermediate (Matric with 12th) or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, they must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Candidates must have minimum age 18 years and maximum age will be 30 years.
Candidates must check their physical standard according their post in official notification. Candidates download the notification PDF form above given link.
- For General and OBC category Candidates: 300/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 150/-
How to Fill AP Police Constable Online Application Form
It is necessary to fill AP Police Recruitment Online Application Form on or before 14th September 2016. Application form should be filled with correct information. Andhra Pradesh Constable Application form will be accepted before deadline. Candidates fill the application form step wise.
- Candidates go on the recruitment.appolice.gov.in website.
- Click on the Submit application section and click on “click Here” Button.
- Candidates fill the application form and tick on required information.
- Candidates pay the application fee through any of MEE Seva (E-Seva)/ AP online/ TS Online mode.
- Click on submit button.
- After complete the application fee, candidates finally submit their application form and take a print out for future uses.
Applicants will be go through following stages of selection process. selection process can modify by Recruitment Board.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination