Andhra Pradesh ICET- 2016
- Conducting Body: Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE)
- Examination Name: Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET)
- Category: Counselling & Seat Allotment
- Level: State Level
- Source: apicet.net.in
The APICET 2016 is the Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission in MBA (Master in Business Administrator) and MCA (Master of Computer Application) courses offered by Andhra Pradesh state Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for the academic session 2016-17. The APICET 2016 has been conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE. APICET-2016 was conducted on 16th May 2016 and result was announced on 27th May 2016. Candidates who qualified the APICET-2016 Exam are eligible for counselling process. The APICET 2016 Counselling Process will be based on merit list of APICET 2016. After complete the counselling process, APICET 2016 Seat Allotment will be start. Candidates can check all updates for counselling & seal allotment process from official website of APICET.
APICET 2016 Counselling Schedule
The Andhra Pradesh University will be declared the counselling date in month of July 2016. The counselling will be based on the rank wise. Candidates can check their rank before counselling process. The counselling process will be completed in different round behalf on rank wise.
AP ICET Counselling Schedule Date Rank Wise
20th July 2016
1 to 13,000
21st July 2016
13001 to 26000
22nd July 2016
26001 to 39000
23rd July 2016
39001 to 52000
24th July 2016
52001 to LAST ++
API Common Entrance Test 2016 Counselling Process
All candidates are informed, must download their counselling letter for participate in counselling process and check the reporting time, fee structure, required documents etc. in the counseling process candidates can choose college according their choice. The official website publishes the notification for certificate verification process in any one of the Help Line Centers. The counselling process will released for MBA and MCA candidates.
- Candidates who have qualified APICET 2016 examination and attend the APICET counselling have to check the notification rank wise.
- Candidates can find their help line centre and date.
- Candidates will called for counselling process on different days according candidates rank wise.
- Candidates must deposit the counselling fees and take a fee receipt.
- Provide the personal information during counselling process like, Name, mobile No., & E-mail ID.
- The counselling fee receipt has registration Id and password.
- This information will be used to perform web option.
- Candidates perform the web option before last date.
- Candidates can choose college list according their choice.
- The college seat will be allotted by Andhra Pradesh University.
- Candidates will go counselling process with required documents and verified their document during counselling process.
- After complete counselling process, candidates must report allotted college within given time and date.
Required Certificate for APICET Web Counselling
- APICET 2016 Rank Card.
- APICET 2016 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Mark sheet of class 10th or 12th or equivalent.
- Class 4th to 10th study Certificate.
- Mark sheet or Degree of graduation course.
- Residence Certificate.
- Income tax Certificate.
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Pen Card).
- Cast Certificate.
- PH/ CAP/NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate (if applicable) issued by District Medical Board & 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
AP ICET Seat Allotment 2016
When, APSCHE will be successfully completed the APICET 2016 web Counselling rounds for the admission in MBA & MCA courses. After this process, seat allotment order will be provided to the applied candidates to get admission in the state government and private college for MCA & MBA programmes. Candidates can download seat allotment order 2016 from July 2016 on official website.
- Log on to official website of APICET.
- Click on the “AP ICET Seat Allotment 2016” l
- Provide the required all details like, registration no., password and Date of Birth.
- Enter the submit button & download the allotment list.
After getting allotment slip candidates will be pay tuition fee & University fee through e-Challan. Candidates are informed to report allotted colleges given a time period. If candidate failed to report at college, then admission will be cancelled.