AWES Recruitment 2016
The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invites candidates for the 8000 post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)/ Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)/ Primary Teacher (PRT) through Combined Screening Board (CSB) Examination 2016 in various Army Public School (APS). Candidates are informed, if they are interested in AWES Recruitment 2016 can fill the AWES Recruitment 2016 Application Form on or before 13th September 2016 through online mode. In this article we are providing al information related to the recruitment and also the direct link of AWES Recruitment 2016 Official Notification. For the online application form, candidates go on the official website www.aps-csb.in and fill the application form. Candidates keep in touch our site, we are providing various recruitment related to Government sector.
AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016 Information
- Name of Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
- Name of Post: Teacher (PGT/ TGT/ PRT)
- Number of Post: 8000
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: All India
- Staring Date of Online Application: 17th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 13th September 2016
- Official Website: aps-csb.in
Eligibility Criteria for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested with essential qualification can apply online for AWES Teacher job before last date. For this process, candidates firstly check their eligibility criteria and we are giving criteria below. Candidates check it.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Subjects||Post Number||Education|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Psychology , Commerce, Computer Science/ Informatics, Home Science & Physical Education||
|Post graduation in the concerned subject and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in both qualification|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & biology||Graduation in the concerned subjects and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in both qualification and qualified CTET/ TET|
|3||Primary Teacher||All required Subject||Graduation in the required subjects and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks in both qualification and qualified CTET/ TET|
- Fresher’s Candidates: Candidates must below 40 years (except for NCR School where TGT / PRT should be < 29 years and PGT < 36 years) as on 1st April 2017.
- Experiences Candidates: Candidates should be below 57 years as on 1st April 2017 and should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years.
Candidates must pay the examination fee Rs. 600/- and the examination fee is non-refundable. The candidates pay the fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Bank Challan.
Apply Online for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2016
All eligible and interested candidates may submit the application through online mode up to 13th September 2016. Candidates are required to read the instruction and fill all the required details. Here we are providing online registration process co candidates follow each steps and complete their task.
- Candidates logon to official website of Army Public School.
- Go on the News block and download the Advertisement.
- Candidates read carefully.
- Apply for Registration Process as a New User and fill the all personal information.
- Candidates pay the exam fee Online when system will ask. Candidates pay the application fee via available gateway.
- After complete the registration candidates confirm their successfully registration process.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Screening test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.