Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
The Bank of Maharashtra (BOM) is going to hire the 1315 employee for the Clerks and Officers posts. Recently the BOM released the official notification for the Bank of Maharashtra Job 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Candidates go on the official website and fill the application form before the 6th September 2016 but the candidates will be filled the online application from 12th August 2016. Candidates need to Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016. For more details candidates visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts then fill the application form.
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy Details 2016
- Name of Bank: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
- Posts Number: 1315
- Posts Name: Clerk and Officer
- Start Online Application Form: 12th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 6th September 2016
- Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Download Here>>United Bank of India PO Call Letter 2016
Download Here>>Bank of Baroda Admit Card 2016
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Job 2016
The Bank of Maharashtra recruits the 1315 clerk and officer for the vacant seats. The official notification and advertisement published in employee news paper on 6th August 2016 and all latest update will be uploaded till 12th August 2016. All eligible interested candidates can fill the application form via online form 12th august 2016. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the application process.
- Candidates go on the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra.
- Click on the link “Recruitment of OFFICERS and CLERKS”.
- Current opening window will be opened.
- Candidates search the Recruitment of officers and clerks and click on it.
- Candidates apply for the application form and fill the all field.
- Candidates must pay the application fee via online mode/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ credit card.
- Check all details and click on the Submit button.
- Candidates can take a print out for the future use.
Bank of Maharashtra Job 2016 Details
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education Qualification|
|1||General Officers MMGS-III||100||Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a university recognized by Govt. with 04 years’ post qualification experience in concerned field.|
|2||General Officers MMGS-II||200||Graduation and Professional qualification like MBA (finance)/ CA/ CWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB from a university recognized by Govt. with 02 years’ post qualification experience in concerned field.|
|3||Security Officers MMGS-II||15||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.|
|4||Clerks Law Graduates||100||Graduation in Law from a recognized university or institute|
|5||Clerks Agriculture Graduates||200||Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognized university.|
|6||Officer (JMGS-I)||500||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university|
|7||Clerks||200||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university|
Pay Scale is different according to the Post mentioned in the Employment News. For More Details of Pay scale Please visit the official website of Bank Of Maharashtra.
- For the General Officers MMGS-III and General Officers MMGS-II posts, candidate’s age should be between 23 years to 32 years.
- For the post Security Officers MMGS-II, candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 28 years.
- For the Clerks Law Graduates and Clerks posts, candidates must take the age between 18 years to 28 years.
The candidates must be selected based on the recruitment norms.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.