BDL Recruitment 2016
Every day many job seekers are searching job in Government and private sector. So in our page all recruitment notifications are available so candidates continue visit this page and get the Latest recruitment 2016. Recently Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) release the official notification for fills the 15 Deputy Manager and General Manager vacant seats. All interested candidates are invited to fill the application form. Candidates visit the official website bdl-india.com for Online Application. BDL Recruitment 2016 Application Form will be started from 20th September to 5th October 2016, so all interested candidates complete their Online Application Form process before last date. Candidates must need to read the BDL Recruitment 2016 Notification and we are giving direct link of notification candidates download it.
Bharat Dynamic Limited Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
- Name of Post: Deputy Manager & General Manager
- Number of Post: 15
- Registration Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: All Over India
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 20th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 5th October 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Slip of Online Application: 12th October 2016
- Category: Application Form & Notification
- Official Website: bdl-india.com
Bharat Dynamic Limited Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||GENERAL MANAGER (P&A)||01||First Class in MBA or equivalent / Post Graduate Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in HR/ PM&IR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Science/ Social Welfare/ Social Work of 2 years duration and Graduate in Law|
|2||DY. GENERAL MANAGER (P&A)||01|
|3||DY. MANAGER (MECHANICAL)||02||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Post Graduation (M.E/ M.Tech/ MS) in Mechanical Systems Design / Machine &
Mechanisms Design / Tool Design / Tool Engineering / CAD / CAM / CAE / Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering.
|02||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Electrical Engineering|
|1||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the discipline of Electronics Engineering|
|02||MA (Hindi) AND MA (English) from a recognized University with Hindi and English as a subject at degree level and PG Diploma in Translation from a recognized University/Institute.|
|7||SAFETY OFFICER||02||Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology or Degree in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized University|
|8||MANAGER (CIVIL)- FT||01||First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or Five year integrated Course in Engineering or Technology in the discipline of Civil
Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
The eligible candidates must contain the minimum age 30 years and maximum age 55 years as on 5th October 2016. Age relaxation will be based on government norms.
Candidates must pay the application fee through Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan till 12th October 2016.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen/ Internal Employee Candidates: No Fee
Apply Online For BDL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates are needed to visit the official website www.bdl-india.com.
- Go on the Career Section and select the Recruitment Option and click on it.
- Candidates read the official notification carefully then click on “Register online”
- Fill the all mandatory field with required documents then click on submit button.
- System will be generated the registration number and registration slip, candidates must note down these information.
- Candidates click on Payment Link and pay the application fee through available mode.
- Candidates download the Bio-Date format and fill and paste their recent photograph on the registration slip.
- After complete all process candidates forward the application form on postal address that is given below
Bharat Dynamics Limited,
Candidate selection will be based on Personal Interview and screening will be based on the educational qualification and experience details provided by the candidates.