BHU Recruitment 2016
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has advertised an official notification for 290 posts for the junior clerk, Staff Nurse, ward sahayak/ sahayika, Assistant Teacher and other vacancies. According to Banaras Hindu University notification 2016, the candidates have to meet the required eligibility criteria in order to apply. There are several posts in this notification with different qualification requirement and condition. Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 30 years as on application closing date. Age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates. All Candidates Who are applying for Banaras Hindu University vacancy 2016, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications & Experiences Requirement, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card and Exam Date before Applying. The eligible and interest candidates can apply for this job and fill the BHU Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form through bhu.ac.in before the 19th August 2016.
Banaras Hindu University Vacancy 2016 Details
- Conducting Body: Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Uttar Pradesh
- Category: Uttar Pradesh Government Job
- of the Posts: 290
- Application Form Last Date: 19th August 2016
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number|
|3||Ward Sahayak/ Sahayika||43|
Candidates who are applying for the BHU Jobs 2016 can check the eligibility criteria for the various posts.
Education Qualification: For the posts, candidates should posses 10th, 12th, B.Tech, UG and PG (in any stream) degree mark sheet for which candidates are applying.
- Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts: 18 to 30 years
- Assistant Teacher (TGT): Maximum 35 Years
- Assistant Teacher (PGT): Maximum 40 years
- Assistant Teacher (PRT): Maximum 30 years
- Last Date for the Online Application: 19th August 2016
- Last Date for Application Fee: 21st August 2016
- Last Date For Online Application form Hard Copy receipt: 27th August 2016
BHU Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
All the candidates who are eligible for the BHU Jobs 2016 criteria apply for the online application form via official website of the Banaras Hindu University. Candidates must read all notification related to the application form process before the applying and follow each instruction carefully. Candidates must fill all mandatory field during the filling the application form. If any mistake and incomplete information will be founded then the application form will reject.
How to apply for BHU Recruitment 2016
- Candidates go on the official website of the BHU.
- Click on the Recruitment option.
- Read the general instruction and click on the yes button.
- Candidates must register and login with their user account.
- Search the link related to the Joiner Clerk, staff nurse jobs and click on it.
- Fill the all details and submit the application form.
- For General Category: Rs.1000/-
- For OBC Category: Rs.500/-
- For ST/SC/PWD Categories: No fee applicable
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and Interview. The BHU reserve the right to short listed the candidates according their exam merit list and their academic records. After complete the short list process. Then university will call the short listed candidates for the personal interview. Interview shall be held in the Banaras Hindu University, Uttar Pradesh. The time & date for Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email and candidates have to attend for the same at their own cost. Final selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.