BPCL Recruitment 2016
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) released an official advertisement regarding the BPCL Recruitment 2016 about 60 posts for Process Technician, Utility Operator, and Utility Operator (Boiler) positions. The candidates meeting the eligibility have to apply by submitting the BPCL Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before 16th October 2016. The online application has been started on 1st October 2016 at its official website, i.e. bharatpetroleum.com. For wide details about the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Jobs 2016 visit the details and download the official notification link given below. Application sent manually by any mode including post/courier will not be accepted.
BPCL Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Corporation: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Name of Post: Process Technician, Utility Operator, and Utility Operator
- Number of Post: 60
- Job Location: Mumbai Refinery
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form: 1st October 2016
- Last date of Application Form: 16th October 2016
- Official Website: bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are suggested to read the instruction and guidelines given in the notification and then the eligible candidates have to apply online for the BPCL Jobs 2016 in a prescribed format. So candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education Qualification|
|1||Process Technician- Gr 7||40||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
|2||Utility Operator- Gr 7||15||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE.|
|3||Utility Operator- Gr 7 (Boiler)||05||First Class (60%) full Time Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Technology from a Government Polytechnic or equivalent Government recognized Institute approved by AICTE. And First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate|
Candidates must contain minimum age 18 years and maximum age 30 years as on 1st October 2016. For the reserved candidates, the age relaxation will be based on BPCL norms.
The selected candidate will be placed in Grade 7 in the pay scale of Rs. 13,800-41,000. In addition to Basic Pay, the appointed candidates will also be entitled for other benefits/allowances as applicable.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016 @bharatpetroleum.com
All the applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and satisfying the desirable eligibility condition as mentioned in BPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification then they are eligible to fill the application form of BPCL Recruitment 2016 and submit the application form in prescribe format on or before 16th October 2016.
- Candidates visit the BPCL official website bharatpetroleum.com.
- Follow the Current Openings in the Career Section.
- Click on the advertisement link of the post for which candidates want to apply.
- After meeting the eligibility, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online form completely after entering your educational, personal, experience details and then after rechecking all the entries click on the Submit button.
- Save your BPCL Online Application Form 2016 and take a printout of it also.
Selection methodology will comprise of two stages as detailed below:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
After written test and Skill Assessment the list of selected candidates would be uploaded on the official site.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.