BSSC Recruitment 2016
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has been published Latest Recruitment in respect to BSSC Recruitment 2016. The Department intends to hire eligible and will skilled candidates to fill up 285 vacant seats of Product Chemical Examiner, Librarians, Primary Teacher and others posts. Interested candidates may apply for online by submitting BSSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application. Candidates are informed that they complete online application before 28th October 2016. Candidates go on the official website bssc.bih.nic.in and must read the BSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification for details about BSSC Vacancy 2016 their direct link given below.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)
- Name of Post: Product Chemical Examiner, Librarians, Primary Teacher
- Number of Post: 285
- Job location: Bihar state
- Application Mode: Online mode
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 27th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: 24th October 2016
- Last Date of Payment of Fee: 26th October 2016
- Last Date of Apply Online: 28th October 2016
- Official website: bssc.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for BSSC Recruitment 2016
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission, Patna invites online application for recruit of candidates for vacant seats. So firstly candidates check their eligibility for given post then apply for it.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Age Limit|
|1||Primary Teacher||272||Age should be between 18 years to 37 years.|
|2||Librarian||01||Age must be between 21 years to 37 years.|
|3||Product Chemical Examiner||08||Age must be between 21 years to 37 years.|
|4||Divisional Official Language Instructor||04||Age should be between 18 years to 37 years.|
Candidates should have hold minimum Graduation degree from recognized University and at least 55% marks in 12th Class in relevant subject along with 02 years Diploma in Teaching or Degree in Education from Recognized University.
The Application Fee can be made through SBI Collect or Prescribed bank Challan at any Branch of SBI Bank. The Application fee is Not Refundable.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ SC/ PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Salary Pay Scale
Candidates pay scale is Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/- for all posts.
How to Apply Online for BSSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
All interested and eligible candidates who are satisfied with eligibility criteria then fill the application form using these steps.
- Candidates are required to go on the official website of BSSC i.e. bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Candidates click on the Apply Online
- The new tab will be open click on the Download option and notification PPDF will be open.
- After that candidates click on Online Submission.
- Candidates fill the application form using required documents.
- Candidates upload the scanned photo and signature.
- Deposit the application fee as applicable through online mode.
- Candidates check the application form carefully then click on submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out of application form for future uses.
Candidates shortlisted based on the written exam marks and qualified candidates will be invited for interview round.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.