Calicut University Centralized Admission Process (CAP) UG 2016
Calicut University Admission 2016 starts on 18th May 2016. Candidates who want to take admission in Calicut University to the Under Graduate Programmes, they can fill online registration form. The UG programmes in the affiliated Arts and Science colleges. The University offers many UG programmes and these all programmes should be compulsorily register through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The submission of application via online provided through Centralized Admission Process and these is also admission provided through entrance exam.CU UG CAP helps students to submit their application to affiliated collage of their choice. Some courses are not included the Centralized Admission Process:
- All UG programmes with Entrance
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
- Sc Nursing
- Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Sc Medical Microbiology
- Sc Medical Biochemistry
- Bachelor of Physics Education
- All UG programmes for which affiliation orders are issued after the closing date of admission.
Official Website: www.cuonline.ac.in
Calicut University Centralized Admissions Process 2016
The Centralized Admissions Process helps candidates to submit applications to the admission in the UG programmes of the General merit/ reservation/ sports/ persons with disabilities/ mentally retarded/ community/ management/ Kashmir candidates/ candidates from Andaman & Nicobar Island. If any condition candidates who have not registered, these candidates will not be permitted to take admission.
The candidates can online registration on the official website of Calicut university Centralized Admissions process (CAP). The online registration will be conduct in single stage. All candidates who are registering for the UG courses should pay the fee by the Calicut University Instant Web Payment System (CUIWPS). Candidates can pay the CAP online payment by SBT Internet Banking and SBT E-Challan.
- For General Category Candidates Rs. 250/-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates Rs. 100/-
Centralized Admission Process UG 2016 Schedule
|Registration of CAP||18th May 2016|
|Last date of Registration||31st May 2016|
|Trial Allotment||8th June 2016|
|Re-arrangement of option||8th June to 10th June 2016|
|First Allotment||16th June 2016|
|Fee payment to confirm the allotment||16th June to 22nd June 2016|
|Second Allotment||27th June 2016|
|Fee payment to confirm the allotment||27th June to 30th June 2016|
|Forwarding of the community/ physically challenged quota rank list by the university||28th June 2016|
|Publication of sports quota rank list by the colleges||28th June 2016|
|Third Allotment||4th July 2016|
|Fee payment||4th July 2016 to 8th July 2016|
|Temporary & permanent reporting by all the candidates who have received up to third allotment||4th July to 8th July 2016|
|Admission to management, community, sports & physically challenged candidates||4th July to 8th July 2016|
|Fee payment by candidates admitted in management, community, sports, PH||4th July to 8th July 2016|
|Commencement of UG classes||11th July 2016|
|Uploading of the details of admitted candidates||4th July to 12th July 2016|
|Reporting of vacant seat||on or before 13th July 2016|
|Fourth Allotment||18th July 2016|
|Admission based on 4th allotment||18th July to 21st July 2016|
|Uploading of the details of admitted students||18th July to 21st July 2016|
|Reporting on vacant seats||On or before 25th July 2016|
|Registration of SAY passed candidates||29th July to 30th July 2016|
|Fifth and final allotment||3rd August 2016|
|Admission based on fifth allotment||3rd August to 9th August 2016|
|Uploading of the details of admitted candidates||10th August to 11th August 2016|
|Reporting of vacant seats||On or before 12th August 2016|
|First special allotment for SC/ ST . BPL category||17th August 2016|
Eligibility for CAP
Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination are eligible for admission in Under Graduate course. Candidates who belongs to the Tamil Nadu and passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Tamil Nadu shall not be eligible for any course in this University. The physically handicapped candidates are not eligible for Geology Course and Visually Handicapped candidates are not eligible for Science Subject in this University.
- This University conducts the five allotments to AIDED, GOVERNMENT COLLAGES and UN AIDED COLLEGES.
- The candidates get the allotment seats for the first allotment and candidates are satisfied with the allotment receive in any allotment from first to third can take admission to the respective collages.
- Candidates can take admission either permanent or temporary basis after third allotment.
- If candidates are satisfied with first allotment and not ready to be considered for higher option shall take permanent admission.
- If candidates are not satisfied with the current allotment and ready to be considered for higher option shall take temporary admission after third allotment and forth allotment process.
- Candidates should take admission compulsorily after the fifth and final allotment process by cancelling their higher option.