Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016
Here is a latest updates for all the candidates who are looking for a job in banking sector. As we all know that Central Bank of India is one of the best banks in all over the world. This year Central Bank of India has announced employment notification for Recruitment of Credit Officer and Risk Managers. The Central Bank of India fills the 61 vacant seats through online examination. Candidates visit the official website of Central Bank of India www.centralbankofindia.co.in for online registration. Candidates complete their Central bank of India Recruitment 2016 Application Form from 14th September 2016 to 30th September 2016. Before applying application form, candidates must read the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 Notification, these link are available that is below.
Apply Online for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016
All candidates are informed that they have follow the Central Bank of India official website to Apply Online process for fill the application form of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016. Candidates meet their eligibility criteria and apply for the vacant seats according their education qualification on or before 30th September 2016. The Online application link for the Central Bank of India Vacancy 2016 will be activate from 14th September 2016. After last date the online application link will be disabled, so all eligible and interested candidates go on the official website and complete their Online Application form Process.
Central Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: central Bank of India (CBI)
- Name of Post: Credit Officer and Risk Managers
- Number of Post: 61
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 14th September 2016
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 30th September 2016
- Releasing Date of Call Letter Downloading: On or After 20th October 2016
- Tentative Date for Online Examination: 4th November 2016
- Job location: All Over India
- Job Category: Central Government
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Examination Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: centralbankofindia.co.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education||Pay Scale|
|1||Credit Officer MMG, Scale-II (Specialist)||38||Graduate with Full time MBA in Finance from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
|2||Risk Manager||23||B.Tech/MCA with MBA (Finance) from AICTE / UGC approved University/ College with aggregate of 60% Marks.
Candidate age must be between 20years to 30 years and the age relaxation for reserved category will be based on Bank’s rules.
- For General and OBC category Candidates: 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: 50/-
How to Apply Online for CBI Recruitment 2016
- Candidates go on the official website of Central Bank of India.
- Click on Career with us section and go on the New Recruitment
- Candidates click on Recruitment process for selection of personnel for Credit Officers and Risk Managers in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category) link down load the notification.
- Candidates go on the home page of bank site and click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Candidate firstly complete their registration click on NEW USER REGISTRASTION option
- Candidates fill the all required field with necessary information.
- Login with their new registration account fill the application for.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned Photograph and signature in describe format.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee through online mode that is available.
- After complete the application form candidates must take print out for future uses.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Personal Interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.