CMRL Recruitment 2016
Many job seekers are waiting for Metro Rail Recruitment and finally all candidates dreams come true because Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) has been announced the official notification for 41 vacant seats of Junior Engineer Grade-II (station Control). So all job seekers go on the official website of Chennai Metro chennaimetrorail.gov.in and apply for the CMRL Recruitment 2016 Application Form on or before last date. Candidates can complete the application form through online mode. All candidates are invited for Chennai Metro Rail Limited Recruitment 2016 and get the official notification via our site their link is given below. Candidates must read whole notification carefully and check their eligibility criteria according vacant seats. Age limit, Pay Scale, How to fill application Form, Education qualification and others details are available o our page.
CMRL Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- Name of Organization: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer Grade-II
- Number of Post: 41
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th August 2016
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 23rd September 2016
- Application mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government Job
- Job Location: Chennai
- Official Website: chennaimetrorail.gov.in
Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
If candidates are searching the job in Chennai Metro Rail then they can apply for this vacancy on 23rd September 2016. But candidates must check their eligibility for the required posts then fill the online application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control)||41||The candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical (EEE)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with 55% marks from the recognized university.|
The candidate’s upper age should not be exceeded 28 years. The age relaxation for the reserved category and ex-service man will be available under the Government rule and regulation.
Candidates monthly salary package will be Rs. 8000-14140/-.
- For the General and OBC category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-service Man Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2016
If candidates are satisfies the eligibility criteria then apply for the application form through online, no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying application form candidates scanned their all required documents, photograph and signature. Here we are giving application form steps, candidates follow these and fill the application form successfully.
- Candidates are first required to go the CMRL website chennaimetrorail.org.
- Go on the Career Section and click on Apply Online Option.
- Candidates fill the personal information, upload the scanned documents, photograph and signature.
- After complete the application form, candidates check the application form carefully and click on Final Submit button.
- The candidates pay the application fee using Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Card/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print of e-receipt and application form for future uses.
For the post of Junior Engineer Grade-II (Station Control), the selection methodology will
Comprise four stage processes
- Online Test
- Psychometric Test
- Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination in A1 category.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge (Aptitude & Subject Skills), comprehension, aptitude, proficiency in Tamil and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination) for qualifying for the issue of appointment orders.