DASA 2017 Exam
The Direct Admission of Student Abroad (DASA) is going to conduct DASA 2017 Exam in month of July 2017. It is test conducted by the MNIT Jaipur for granting admission to the candidates in engineering and architecture courses. The Ministry of Human Resource Management responsible for the DASA 2017. Basically DASA Entrance Exam is for those students who stay in foreign but origin of India get admission in government and technical institutes. Aspirants who desires to take admission in NIT,IIIT and other government colleges can apply for this exam. This exam is conducted in order to help the candidates to get admissions in UG programmes in Engineering/Architecture/Planning for the respective academic year. For more details candidates visit our site and get all information.
- Name of Organization: Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA)
- Name of Examination: DASA 2017 Exam
- Conduction Body: Ministry of Human Resources
- Exam Category: UG Programmes
- Exam Level: National Level
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Portal: www.dasanit.org
DASA 2017 Application Form
DASA 2017 Exam is an important exam which is conduct for admission of candidates in both Engineering and Architecture related courses. So various candidates are waiting for DASA 2017 Application form, because they want admission in DASA. So all eligible and interested candidates are informed that the application form will available on official website and they complete their registration process through online mode, no other mode will available for application form. Candidates fill the correct details and submit their application form and take a print out for future uses.
|1||Commencement of DASA Application Form||April 2017|
|2||Last Date of DASA Application Form||
|3||Last Date of Submit SAT 2017 Score|
|4||1st Round of Seat Allotment|
|5||Schedule to Submit Confirmation by Candidates|
|6||2nd Round of Seat Allotment|
|7||Candidates may Confirm Seats|
|8||3rd Round of Seat Allotment|
|9||Duration of Confirm|
|10||Choice Refilling & New Application Registration||June-July 2017|
|11||4th Round of Seat Allotment||
|12||Confirmation by Candidates|
|13||Reporting on Allotted Institutes|
|14||Matrix of Vacant Seat for support Round will be announced|
|15||Spot round for Vacant Seats|
|16||Reporting to Allotted Institutes by Spot Round Candidates|
Application fee will be us $ 4300, which include tuition fees of us $ 4000 and registration fees of us $ 300.
For candidate who belongs to SAARC country will have to pay 50% i.e. us $
DASA 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must be Indian National who studying in foreign or a person of India who have completed education in any country.
- In case of candidate of India origin who studying in abroad must have completed their 10th and 12th form outside of India.
- Candidates can show their score cards with specific pass marks and they have to complete their studies including several major subjects and they are Mathematics and Physics.
- If candidates have added several subjects’ likely chemistry, biotechnology and computer science in their qualifying education and it is considered as an added advantage for everyone in their studies.
- If candidates have scores minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10, they will also be considered as eligible.
- They should have valid score of 1440 in SAT.