Delhi Police Recruitment 2016
Good news for all candidates who are waiting for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016. The Delhi Police Recruitment Board has been broadcast the recruitment notification for the 4669 constable posts for fill the vacant seats in the Delhi Police Department. Candidates who want their future in Delhi police can apply online for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Application form through official awebsite of Delhi Police. The interested candidates apply for Delhi Police Vacancy 2016 from 10th September to 10th October 2016 and grab complete information about Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2016. Candidates go on the official website www.delhipolice.nic. in and download the official notification PDF. In this article we are also provide direct link of official notification that is given below and more information related to recruitment process like selection process, education, age limit, how to fill application form and more. Candidate’s continuously check out our side for new Government Jobs information.
Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2016
The Department of Delhi Police Recruitment published the advertisement for Constable Bharti on 17th March 2016. Candidates keep in touch our site and get the update news about Delhi police constable Bharti 2016. The examination is being advertised by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) based on vacancies intimated by Delhi Police. Candidates are informed that the application Form will e accepted by Online Mode no other mode is available for application form. The online registration is going to start from 10th September 2016 and last date of online registration is 10th October 2016. Candidates read whole article and check their eligibility criteria for required posts.
Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Information
- Name of Department: Delhi Police Department
- Name of Post: Constable
- Number of Post: 4669
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 10th September 2016
- Last Date of On line Registration: 10th October 2016
- Computer based Written Exam Date: 4th March 2017
- Application Mode: Online mode
- Job Category: State Government Job
- Official Website: delhipolice.nic.in or www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Police Constable Vacancy
Before applying online application, candidates must check their eligibility fields that are given below:
|Post Name||Post Number||Qualification|
|1||Constable (Female)||815||443||250||46||Candidates should be passed 10+2 examination in any subject from any recognized board.|
- For Constable Male Post: Candidates age must be between 18 years to 21 years as on 1st July 2016.
- For Constable Female Post: Candidates age must have 18 years to 25 years as on 1st July 2016.
- The Age relaxation for SC/ ST Category Candidates up to 5 years.
Apply Online for Delhi Police Recruitment 2016
- First approach organization official page delhipolice.nic.in.
- Go to Recruitment section and read the particular notification.
- Eligible applicants go on online application form link and click on it.
- Fill the all required data and without any mistakes.
- Candidates attach their recent pass port size photograph, signature.
- Upload copies of candidate’s educational qualification and experience.
- Then Pay the application fee according to their category.
- Verify the info you provided to avoid errors.
- Click on submit button for complete application procedure.
- Submit your applications on or before closing date.
Applications rather than prescribed format will not be entertained. Any false information in the application may leads to disqualification of the candidates at any stage of selection process.
Candidates must select based on these steps:
- Physical test
- Written Test
- Medical test
- Final Merit Lists (Category Wise)