Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
Dena Bank, a leading nationalized bank, has broadcast job advertisement regarding Dena Bank Recruitment 2016. Dena Bank invites applications from eligible and active sport persons for filling up the Officer, Clerical, Subordinate cadre posts under sports quota in cricket, kabaddi and table tennis disciplines. Applicants who are interested to do work in this organization may apply for Dena Bank Vacancy 2016. Candidates may get the latest updates regarding Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 through this page so stay connected with us. Candidates who are capable 15 stated posts may apply by submit their prescribed Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Application Form before the last date that is 20th September 2016. Candidates may collect rest information regarding Dena Bank Jobs by this site.
Dena Bank Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: Dena Bank
- Name of Post: Sport Quota
- Number of Post: 15
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Last date of submission of Application form: 20th September 2016
- Job Category: All Over India
- Official Portal: denabank.com
|4||Table Tennis (Men)||2|
|5||Table Tennis (Women)||1|
|Minimum X standard pass
or its equivalent
|Should have represented the District in a State level event or should have participated in an All India School event.|
|Graduation from any
|Should have represented the State in National event, or the district in State level with distinction, or his University in an Inter University event with distinction or if he was a member of the Combined University Team|
|Graduation from any
|Should have represented the country or won an Arjuna Award or represented the State with distinction for at least five years in continuation.|
- For Subordinate staff : candidates age must be Between 18 and 26 years i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1990 and not later than 01/09/1998
- For Clerical staff : Between 20 and 28 years i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1988 and not later than 01/09/1996
- For Officers: Between 20 and 30 years i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/09/1986 and not later than 01/09/1996
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 400/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: 50/-
How to Apply for Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
- Candidates first required to go to the official website of Dena Bank i.e. denabank.com.
- Open the recruitment Notification entitled “Dena Bank Recruitment under Sports Quota”.
- Take a Print of the ” Instructions for application for funds transfer under NEFT’
- Go to the bank and pay the application fee in accounts details that is given n notification.
- Obtain the applicant’s Copy of Counterfoil of the Application Fee duly receipted by the Bank.
- Original counterfoil of the NEFT will have to be submitted with application form. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, his/her application will not be considered for the applied post.
- Candidates must submit their application as per application format attached a recent photograph with their signature.
- After complete this process candidates post the application form on postal address.
THE ASSTT. GENERAL MANAGER (H.R.M),
HEAD OFFICE, DENA CORPORATE CENTRE,
C-10, BLOCK G, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX,
BANDRA [EAST], MUMBAI 400051”.
The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection trials after preliminary screening / short listing taking into accounts the candidate’s qualifications, suitability, experience, ranking by the concerned governing Sports Board.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.