DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
An application is invited from Indian citizen for recruitment to different posts at Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti under Murshidabad District. The 142 posts are release and candidates can apply for these posts via online. Eligible candidate go on the official website of DLSC Murshidabad and register online for the DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016. The DLSC Murshidabad application form will be available on the official web portal from 12th August 2016 to 31st August 2016. For more details like Apply process, selection process, age, education criteria etc are available in this article. Candidates read this article carefully and get the all information related to the DLSC Murshidabad Vacancy 2016. Candidates who are searching Government Jobs 2016 in West Bengal can apply for DLSC Murshidabad Jobs 2016 is going to consist Gram Panchayat vacancy like Gram Panchayat Karmee, Block Informatics Officers, Samiti Education Officer, Clerk cum typist and Account Clerk.
DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad
- Post Name: Gram Panchayat Karmee, Block Informatics Officers, Samiti Education Officer etc.
- Post Number: 142
- Date of Online Registration for Application Form: 12th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 31st August 2016
- Last date of submission of Application form Hard Copy: 9th September 2016
- Mode: Offline
- Web Portal: murshidabad.nic.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education||Pay Scale|
|1||Gram Panchayat Karmee||97||Must have passed final exam of class 8th.||Rs. 4900-16200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 1700|
|2||Block Informatics Officer||05||Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, A , B, C level certificate course of DOEACC||Rs. 7100-37600/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 3900|
|3||Samiti Education Officer||07||Must possess Graduate degree with PG B.Ed degree and 3 years experience in any primary or secondary school.||Rs. 7100-37600/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 3900|
|4||Account Clerk||19||Must have passed 10th class.||Rs. 5400-25200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 2600|
|5||Clerk-cum-Typist||14||Must have passed 10th class and having a minimum typing speed in English is 30 w.p.m & in Hindi 20 w.p.m.||Rs. 5400-25200/-+ Grade Pay Rs. 2600|
Candidates who are applying in the DLSC Recruitment 2016 must have age limit
- For General Category: 18 years to 40 years.
- For OBC Category: 18 years to 43 years.
- For ST/ SC Candidates: 18 years to 45 years.
- For Ex-Serviceman: maximum 50 years.
How to Apply for DLSC Vacancy 2016 Application Form
The District Level Selection Committee (DLSC), Murshidabad has been the announced the official notification for the various posts in the Gram Panchayat Samiti. So all eligible and interested candidates can apply for the application form. For the application form, candidates must visit the official website murshidabad.nic.in and complete their online registration process. After complete the online registration, candidates can fill the application form and send the hard copy of application form till 9th September 2016. In this article we are providing whole steps for the online process. Candidates must follow these steps complete their task.
- Firstly, candidates open the official website link of DLSC Murshidabad.
- Click on the Recruitment block and download the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully read the all instructions and follow it.
- Fill the application form with required information and click on the submit button.
- After complete the application form process, take a print out of application form on A4 paper.
- Send the application form on postal address with required documents.
Chairman D.L.S.C. & District Magistrate,
Murshidabad, PO Berhampore,
Candidates will be shortlisted from the list prepared in descending order of the marks obtained by the candidates in written exam. Qualify candidates will be called for appearing in the test in 1:5 ratio against the total number of vacancies in a particular post. The successful candidates of the posts for which computer knowledge. Type test is essential.