DPSDAE Recruitment 2016
The Directorate of Purchase and Stores Department of Atomic Energy (DPSDAE) has published Notification with employment opportunity for recruitment of Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper Streams Posts with 84 Group-C Vacancies. The Eligible aspirants who are interested in DPSDAE Job 2016 can apply from 20th August, and closing date of Online Application Form will be on 14th September 2016. The work candidates who planned to apply for DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 Application Form through Online mode. The individuals applied for these vacancies can be selected through Written Test and Interview. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, and Important Dates. Applicants visit the official website dpsdae.gov.in and apply for online registration.
DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Directorate of Purchase and Stores Department of Atomic Energy (DPSDAE)
- Number of Vacancy: 84
- Name of Post: Junior Purchase Assistant & Junior Storekeeper
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last Date of Online Registration: 14th September 2016
- Official Website: dpsdae.gov.in
- Job Category: Central Government
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016>>Apply Now
DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The job seekers who are searching for latest Central Government Jobs can get their required information here. The applicants who are intended to be placed in DPSDAE Jobs 2016 can follow the eligibility criteria shown below then complete the registration process.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number|
|1||Junior Purchase Assistant & Junior Storekeeper||30||39||04||11|
Candidates must have completed their Graduate Degree from any recognized University and Diploma in Material Management will be preferred.
A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 18 years and the Maximum Age of 27 years. The Reservation, relaxation & concessions to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per DPSDAE orders.
Candidates pay scale will be Rs. 25500/- + allowance as admissible under central Government rules.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 20th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 14th September 2016
Apply Now>>Bank Recruitment 2016
How to Apply for DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 @ dpsdae.gov.in
The Eligible job seekers of DPSDAE Recruitment 2016 can apply for these posts through Online. Candidates fill the application form till 14th September 2016. Candidates follow these steps that are given below and complete online registration task.
- Candidates visit the official website of DPSDAE Department.
- Go on the Recruitment section and click on this.
- If candidates are new user then complete their online registration process.
- After these process, system will be generated a unique id and password.
- Candidates use these information and login with accounts.
- After that candidates fill the application form with necessary information.
- In the last, candidates click on submit button.
Candidates will be selected based on the shortlisted in the written exam and selected candidates will be invited for documents verification in Mumbai. After verification final list of selection will be published centers for the written examination will be notified later on official website.