Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
The Ministry of Indian Railway has been announced the recruitment notification for the Eastern Railway Recruitment to fill the 255 vacant seats of Assistant Station Master and Goods Guard. Candidates are invited to fill the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Online Application through official website i.e. www.rrcer.com. Candidates complete their online application form process till 23rd September 2016. All eligible and interested candidates fill the application form before last date, the apply online ink will be disable after 23rd September 2016. Candidates are meeting their eligibility criteria and all other information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 from our page and they directly download the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification that is given below.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Eastern Railway (ER)
- Name of Post: Assistant Station Master and Goods Guard
- Number of Post: 255
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job location: Kolkata
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Submission: 24th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 23rd September 2016
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Web Portal: rrcer.com or www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Training Period|
|1||Assistant Station Master||68||20||10||37||135||Below One Year|
|2||Goods Guard||61||18||09||32||120||Below One Year|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers who are searching for current jobs in government sector must apply for Eastern Railway Jobs 2016 by submitting their online application form before the last date but firstly check their eligibility criteria for different posts.
Candidate should have a Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree from recognized University or its equivalent including degree obtained through non formal/distance education provided he/she has completed 12 years of schooling through an Examination conducted by a Board/University.
The candidate’s age limit will be considered as on 1st August 2016 and it must belong to the below-given age limits:
- For General Category Candidates: the age limit must be between 18 years to 42 Years.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:age must be lie between 18 years to 48 Years.
- For OBC Category Candidates:Age limit should be between 18 years to 45 years.
How to apply online for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016
The candidates who want to apply for Eastern Recruitment Vacancy 2016 via online mode and they are satisfied given eligibility criteria then they go on the official website and submit their application form till 23rd September 2016. Candidates follow these steps for filling the online application form.
- Eligible Eastern Railway recruitment employees visit the official website.
- Select the “ASM & Goods Guard Recruitment notification”.
- Candidates fill the application form using their personal information like candidates Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Candidates upload their scanned photos and signatures and other required documents in prescribe format.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Unique Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate separately for each category.
- Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/ correspondence.
- Candidate should obtain at least 3 printouts of the applications.
- Fill up the application online and take 3 printouts, paste photograph and get attested by Controlling Officer. Put your left hand thumb impression, put your signature, submit in triplicate and collect the acknowledgement well in advance before the closing date.
- Application received directly at Head Quarters or RRC will not be entertained.
The candidates will be selected based on the written examination and personal interview.