EIL Recruitment 2016
The Engineer India Limited (EIL) has been update an advertisement regarding EIL Recruitment 2016 for Engineer about 9 posts of Structural Engineer, Chemical/ Corrosion Science Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Senior Engineer, Manager and Draftsman. Candidates go on the official website engineersindia.com and submit the online application form on or before 26th September 2016. Candidates must read the EIL Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying application form. We update detailed notification about for EIL Recruitment 2016.candidates can check their age limit, education qualification, selection process other relevant information regarding EICL Vacancy on official website.
EIL Engineer Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Engineer India Limited (Consultancy/ EPC Company)
- Name of Post: Engineer, Senior Engineer, Manager, Draftsman
- Number of post: 09
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last Date of Online Registration: 26th September 2016
- Official website: engineersindia.com
EIL Engineer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to complete the online registration for given posts must check post details then apply for application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post position||Post number||Qualification|
|1||Company Secretariat||Manager||01||Graduate in Commerce and Company Secretary (CS) qualification with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/ CPI from Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI) & an Associate/Fellow Member of ICSI|
|2||Structural||Senior Engineer||01||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineer) in Civil discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/M.Sc. (Engineer.) in Structural discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI|
|3||Chemical/ Corrosion Science||Engineer||01||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineer.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engineer.) in Chemical or Corrosion Science with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI|
|4||Environmental Science||Engineer||02||BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engineer.) in Chemical discipline with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI and ME/M. Tech/ M.Sc. (Engineer.) in Chemical or Corrosion Science with minimum 65% marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI
|5||Civil||Draftsman||01||Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 65 % marks or equivalent. CGPA/ CPI from an Institution duly recognized by AICTE.
- For Manager Post: Candidate maximum age must be 50 years.
- For Senior Engineer Post: Maximum age 42 years.
- For Engineer Post: Candidates Upper age limit will be 38 years.
- For Draftsman Post: Candidates Upper age limit will be 48 years.
- For Manager Post: 36600-62000/-
- For Senior Engineer Post: 29100-54500/-
- For Engineer Post: 24900-50500/-
- For Draftsman Post: 14800-40500/-
How to Apply Online for EIL Recruitment 2016
- Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website.
- To apply visit the career section and click on Applying to EIL option.
- Then choose the current opening option and click on it.
- Candidates choose the post according their eligibility and click on post link.
- Read carefully all the instructions given on the website.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- The candidate before starting online registration should keep the scanned copies of the required documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application.
- The candidates are not required to send the print out of the registered application form filled on line. They need to retain a copy of the printout of the application form which will be required at the time of Skill Test/ Personal Interview, if short listed for.
The eligible candidates must be selected based on their personal interview and skill test that is conducted by Engineer India Limited Company.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.