FACT Recruitment 2016
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) has been published an advertisement of FACT Recruitment 2016. FACT is going to hire brilliant and hardworking applicants to fill up 75 vacant posts of Management Trainees, Technician, Officer and other posts. If candidates willing to want this job opportunity than don’t waste their time and fill FACT Recruitment 2016 Application Form as soon as possible. Before filling form for FACT Recruitment candidates must check their eligibility criteria given below and if candidates satisfy them than fill form. Candidates fill the application form till 20th September 2016 through online registration, no other mode is available for application form. Candidates visit our whole site and get the information regarding to FACT Vacancy 2016.
FACT Recruitment 2016- Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
- Number of Post: 75
- Name of Post: Management Trainees, Technician, Officer
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Location: Udyogamandal
- Last Date of online Registration: 20th September 2016
- Official Website: fact.co.in
Eligibility Criteria- For FACT Recruitment 2016
All Dynamic and interested candidates who are waiting for FACT Vacancy 2016 can apply online and submitting application form on or before 20th September 2016. But firstly candidates check their eligibility criteria. Here we are giving all information about FACT Recruitment 2016, candidates must check and fill the application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Chemical||08||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical, Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology/ Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical Engineering/ polymer Technology|
|2||Mechanical||04||Bachelor Degree in engineering in Mechanical/ production/ Manufacturing Engineer/ Science|
|3||Instrumentation||03||Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation|
|4||Civil||05||Bachelor Degree in engineer in Civil|
|5||Fire and Safety||02||Bachelor Degree in Engineer in fire and Safety|
|6||Officer (Sales)||08||B.Sc Agriculture form a recognized University|
|7||Technician (Process)||45||Degree in Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology (Including Petrochemical Technology). Degree/ Diploma shall be Government approved/ recognized. Diploma holders will be given preference over those with Degree in Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry|
Candidate’s Upper age limit is 26 years for Management Trainees & Officer (Sales) and 35 years for Technician (Process) post as on 1st august 2016. Age relaxation will be as per applicable rules.
|Sr. No.||Category||Post Name||Application Fee|
|1||General and OBC||Management Trainee & Officers (Sales)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Technician (Process)||Rs. 500/-|
|2||SC/ ST/ PHD||Management Trainee & Officers (Sales)||No Fee|
How to Apply FACT Recruitment 2016 Application form
The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited recruits the 75 Management Trainees, Technician, and Officer for the vacant seats. The official notification and advertisement published in employee news paper on 30th August 2016. All eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form via online till 20th September 2016. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the application process.
- Candidates visit the official website www.fact.co.in.
- Select the Career Section and click on Job Opening button.
- Candidates choose the Apply Online Option for Management Trainee and Technician according their eligibility.
- Before applying for application form, candidates can download the notification PDF and read carefully
- Then apply for online registration and using new registration id and password login their account and complete the application form process.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in a prescribe format size.
- Candidates pay the application fee through online mode and click on submit button.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.