The GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a national level entrance exam. It is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in M.Tech./Direct Ph.D programmes. It is supervised by the 7 IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) and IISs (Indian Institute of Science) on a rotational basis. In this article, we are providing details related to the GATE Registration 2017 including important dates, eligibility, registration process etc. candidates connect us and get all details which is related to the GATE 2017. GATE is conducted in 23 disciplines of engineering and science subjects and identifies the candidate’s understanding of a subject and aptitude and eligibility for higher studies. GATE scores are also used as a criterion for recruitment in government organizations such as Cabinet Secretariat, and national and state public sector undertakings in India. Every year more than 9 lakh candidates apply for the exam.
Apply For>>APIIT NAT 2017 Exam Application Form
GATE 2017 Registration
The filling of application form for the GATE 2017 was done through online mode only. No other mode to provide the GATE Registration 2017 via offline mode. The registration process will be completed in month of October. Before filling the form, candidates are ready with the scanned documents (scanned documents information’s are given below). Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future use.
Candidates can submit the fee either through debit card or net banking or e-Challan. The registration fee is Rs. 750 for SC/ST/PWD/all women & Rs. 1500 for all categories. Candidates have to pay additional charges according to the bank rule. The fee is non-refundable.
Before starting the GATE Registration 2017 process, candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- Candidates who complete the B.Tech./B.Arch./B.E./B.Pharm./B.Sc. (Research)/ B.S./ M. Sc./ M.A./MCA or equivalent/ Int. M.E/ M.Tech (Post-B.Sc.)/ Int. M.E./ M.Tech or Dual Degree(after Diploma or 10+2)/ Int. M.Sc./ Int. B.S.- M.S./ Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. /B.Arch.) are eligible to register for GATE 2017.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
Apply For>>MZUEEE 2017 Application form
Apply Online for GATE 2017 Registration
Candidates can register for the GATE 2017 only through online process. Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply:
- First of all candidates go on the official link.
- If candidates are the ‘New User’ the, Click on the link “New User? Register Here”.
- Candidates have to enter their valid email address, mobile number and password.
- After registration, the candidates get a GOAPS enrollment id in a registered email address.
- Candidates have to login again by entering the GOAPS enrollment id and password.
- Now, candidates have to fill their personal information, address, eligibility degree details, GATE Paper, examination cities, etc.
- After filling the given details, candidates have to upload their scanned images in a given box and make payment.
- Before make a payment, candidates have to show a preview page of the application form. If any candidates find an error in the application form, then click on the back button and make changes.
- Once you click on the “Confirm and Final Submit” button, no changes will be allowed.
- Keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.