Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2017
- Name of Conducting Board: Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE)
- Name of Exam: Goa Board 10th Exam 2017
- Category: Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Roll Number Slip
- Official Link: www.gbshse.gov.in
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) will go to conduct SSC (Secondary School Certificate) examination in month of March / April. Student those enrolled with this board in this year to 10th class examination collect their Goa Board 10th Admit card 2017 at related school and appear in examination. As per official notification the controller of the examination will provide the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2017 before two week of examination at related school to download and distribute to all students that study in present time. Students do not forget to carry their GBSHSE 10th Admit Card at examination center otherwise do not permit in examination hall to examination. Board always required this document at examination center to identification right student to examination. To regular information of this examination board keep touch with this page and get information regarding to date sheet, time table and other.
Download GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2017
The controller of the examination conducts examination twice one year. The examination is known as half yearly and annually. Basically the half yearly examination conduct in month of December and annually examination conduct in month of March / April. Before the annually examination, the examination cell releases GBSHSE SSC Hall Ticket 2017 on it official link to download and bring at examination center. The address of examination center, exam Date Sheet, Roll No and other information will provide through Goa Board 10th class Call letter to download. We have put all important information regarding Goa 10th Hall Ticket 2017 on below of this webpage. Students should always check this webpage to check latest details of 10th class Exams 2017.
GBSHSE SSC 2017 Exam Roll Number Slip
According to official notification the half yearly examination will soon start in December month and the annually exam will conduct in March first week. All students to identification at examination center collect their Goa Board 10th Roll Number 2017 on related school. Student go their school and connect with school principle and head master to collect their admit card with signature. We are inform students that the print out of admit card do not allow at examination center so carry original copy of Goa Board SSC Roll No Slip exam 2017 on examination center. Also download Exam Routine for annual examination.
Download>>Tamil Nadu SSLC Admit Card 2017
How To Download Goa Board SSC Admit Card 2017
- First of all students collect their admit card from their school teachers.
- Second steps that they directly get their admit card through official website of Goa Board.
- So candidates visit the official website of Goa Board i.e. @gbshse.gov.in.
- Go on the notification & events section and search the link SSC Admit Card 2017.
- Click on this link and students entre their registration number and date of birth.
- After submission these details the admit card will open on display.
- Students checkout their admit card and save it on their system.
- Students take a print out for exam.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.