HAL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Candidates who are looking Central Government Job then Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Kanpur has been recently announced a Recruitment Form to fill 2000 Apprentice Vacancy for the Financial Year 2016-17. Interested individuals can apply for HAL Recruitment 2016 Application Form through official website hal-india.com. Eligible candidates can submit the Online Application Form of HAL Kanpur Apprentice on or before 28thb October 2016. After passes the last date the application form will not accept, so interested candidates full fill the form process till last date. Candidates must check the brief details of Recruitment in our page.
HAL Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Official Notification
- Name of Organization: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Number of Post: 2000
- Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Location: Kanpur
- Starting Date of Application Form: 23rd September 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 28th October 2016
- Official Website: www.hal-india.com
HAL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, who wish to apply for the HAL Kanpur Recruitment 2016, can go through the entire profile before commencement. You can check the HAL Recruitment process, vacancies details, work location and eligibility criteria.
Candidates should possess the ITI certificate issued by the Recognized University.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age relaxation will be based on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited norms.
The applicants who will qualify in the HAL Selection process are eligible to get the salary and other allowance as per the HAL Recruitment Board Norms.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2016 @hal-india.com
Interested and the Eligible Candidates who wish to apply for HAL Kanpur Recruitment 2016 can submit the online applications at the official website i.e., www.hal-india.com. Aspirants should complete the HAL Apprentice Online Application process before the last date 28th October 2016.
For the convenience of the applicants, here we provided the step by step process regarding the HAL Kanpur Trade Apprentice Online Registration process. Therefore, all candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps to avoid confusion.
- Candidate must go on the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited i.e. hal-india.com
- Check the below provided HAL Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Verify the Eligibility conditions and other recruitment details.
- Now click on the given below online application link.
- Registration Form will be available on the screen.
- Now, fill the Online Application with complete details.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the Online Application for future reference.
HAL Selection process will include Personal Interview, Skill Test. The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their communication skills, Academic Merit List for the HAL Trade Apprentice posts.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants are required to apply for one post only.
- All qualification should be from Indian university / institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the country.
- Applicants are required to submit all relevant certificates / testimonials at the time of verification.
- Date / Time and venue for the written examination will be intimated to the shortlisted / eligible applicants via e-mail.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process without issuing any further notice.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.