IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
The Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) recruitment is considered Clerical Cadre level job opportunity for interested and eligible candidates who want their career in public sector bank. The IBPS released the IBPS Clerk Cadre-VI Recruitment 2016 Notification for 19243 vacant posts. So candidates apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. In this article we are providing all information regarding IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2016. Candidates fill the application form when it will available on official website ipbs.in. So those candidates who are going to appear for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 need to read whole article then complete the other process.
IBPS Clerk Cadre-VI Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Post: CWE Clerk -VI
- Number of Post: 19243
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Exam Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form: 22nd August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 12th September 2016
- Date of Online Payment: 22nd August to 12th September 2016
- Official Website: ipsc.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to fill the application form must check their education qualification, age and other details then apply for IBPS Clerk Cadre Recruitment 2016.
Candidates must complete their Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidates must have operating and working knowledge in computer system is mandatory such as should posses Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer Operations/ Language.
Eligible candidate’s age must have 20 years to 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1988 and not later than 1st August 1996. The age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per Government norms.
- For Un-Reserved Category Candidates (General/ OBC): Must pay Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Must have to paid Rs. 600/-.
|Component||Now (Per Month)||Revised (Per Month)|
|Basic||8000||12812 (60.15% of DA merged in basic)|
|House Rent Allowance||800 (10% of DA)||1921 (15% of DA)|
|Dearness Allowance||8000 (100% of Basic Salary)||5124 (24% of basic as remaining 60% merged in basic salary)
1908 (9.5% increase in final pay slip)
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2016
All eligible and interested candidates fill the application using these steps:
- Candidates check the official website www.ibps.in.
- Go on the “Advertisement of CWE Clerk-VI” link and click on link.
- A PDF will be open candidates carefully read all instruction.
- Again come back official site of IBPS.
- Now search the link “Click here to apply online for CWE Clerk-VI”.
- If candidates new user then make their account.
- Candidates click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGIDTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After this process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and candidates must note this information.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete each field of application, candidates click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button. If candidates don’t want to change in the application form then click on “Final Submit” button.
Candidates must be selected based on the Preliminary Exam and candidates will be qualified preliminary exam, then it will eligible for Main Exam. Candidates who will be clear the Main Examination then they will be invited for personal Interview.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Apply for 259 Posts
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.