IBPS Recruitment 2016
The Institute of Banking Personal selection (IBPS) has been released the job notification for the 8822 Probationary Officers and Management Trainee Posts on 26th July 2016. The IBPS is an autonomous body, has received an official letter from the Indian Public Sector Bank’s and Associated Financial Institute to conduct the recruitment examination and process. The 21 Governments and Semi-governments banks are listed in the IBPS Exam. in this article we are provide the all information related to the exam 2016 such as Age Limit, education criteria, Fee Structure, Selection Process and other information.
Job Details for IBPS 2016
- Conducting Body: Indian Public Sector Bank’s and Associated Financial Institute
- Exam Name: Institute of Banking Personal selection (IBPS) Exam 2016
- Total no. of Posts: 8822
- Apply Online & Fee Payment: 26th July to 13th August 2016
- Download Admit Card: October 2016
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 20th November 2016
- Official Website: in
|Sr. No.||Vacancy||Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|1||Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee||8822||Graduation Degree||20 to 30 years|
Candidates who are applying for the PO and Management trainee posts can pay the application fee Rs. 600/- for General category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ExS category candidates.
How to Apply for IBPS PO and MT 2016
Candidates who want attend IBPS PO and MT exam 2016 fill the application form through online mode before the 13th August 2016.
- Firstly, candidates go on the official website of IBPS.
- Open the link “CWE PO/ MT”.
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/ MT-VI)”.
- Candidates click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGIDTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After this process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and candidates must note this information.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete each field of application, candidates click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button. If candidates don’t want to change in the application form then click on “Final Submit” button.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS and will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Candidates will obtain the highest marks in the Main Examination only will be considered for short listing for interview and also final merit listing.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VI will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
- Candidates are required to download their call letter from the IBPS website because Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The center, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- While appearing for the Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents.
- In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled.
NOTE: For more information related to the IBPS PO and Management trainee posts, interested and eligible candidates visit the official website.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.