IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur recently released an official notification for the 104 Superintendent posts. Candidates who were their engineering and diploma can apply IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Application Form before last date. Candidates who are interested and eligible for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 can apply online application form through official website of IIT Kanpur. In this article we are providing all information related to the IIT Kanpur Superintendent Recruitment 2016 like as education qualification, important dates, age limit, application fee and other details. Candidates fill the application form on or before 30th August 2016. For the application form, candidates go on the official website www.iitk.ac.in.
IIT Kanpur Superintendent Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur
- Name of Post: Superintendent, Junior Assistant and other Posts
- Number of Post: 104
- Starting Date of Application Form: 10th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 30th August 2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Printed Application Form: 7th September 2016
- Application Mode: online Mode
- Job Location: Kanpur
- Official Web Portal: iitk.ac.in
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible and interested candidates can fill the application via official website. Before applying application form, candidates must read the all information related to the recruitment and follow each terms and police. In this article we are providing eligibility criteria, candidates must check their criteria and then apply for online application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Pay Band/ Grade Pay|
|1||Registrar||01||PB-4/ GP: Rs. 10000/- Rs. 150188/-pm|
|2||Deputy Registrar||03||PB-3/ GP: Rs. 7600/- Rs. 84413/-pm|
|3||Medical Officer||04||PB-3/ GP: Rs. 5400/- Rs. 72169/-pm|
|4||Student’s Counselor||02||PB-3/ GP: Rs. 5400/- Rs. 63375/-pm|
|5||Assistant Registrar||05||PB-3/ GP: Rs. 5400/- Rs. 63375/-pm|
|6||Technical Superintendent||01||PB-2/ GP: Rs. 4600/- Rs. 49450/-pm|
|7||Junior Technical Superintendent||22||PB-2/ GP: Rs. 4200/- Rs. 39713 /-pm|
|8||Junior Superintendent||11||PB-2/ GP: Rs. 4200/- Rs. 39713 /-pm|
|9||Staff Nurse||04||PB-2/ GP: Rs. 4200/- Rs. 39713 /-pm|
|10||Pharmacist||03||PB-1/ GB: Rs. 2800/- Rs. 31738/- pm|
|11||Assistant Coach||01||PB-1/ GB: Rs. 2000/- Rs. 23981/- pm|
|12||Junior Assistant||20||PB-1/ GB: Rs. 2000/- Rs. 23981/- pm|
|13||Junior Technician||15||PB-1/ GB: Rs. 2000/- Rs. 23981/- pm|
|14||Dresser||02||PB-1/ GB: Rs. 1800/- Rs. 20075/- pm|
Candidates must possess Master Degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent and must have MBBS, M.Phil, B.E., B.Tech, M. Tech for other related posts.
- For Registrar Post: More than 55 year
- For Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Students Counselor, and Assistant Registrar Post: 45 year
- For Technical Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent and Junior Superintendent post : 21 year to 35 years
- For Pharmacist, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician and Dresser post: 21 year to 30 year
- Group-A: 500/-
- Group-B: 250/-
- Group-C: 50/-
- No Fee for SC/ ST category and disabilities candidates.
How to Apply Online for IIT Recruitment 2016
- Candidates logon to IIT Kanpur Website.
- Go on the Announcements block and select the “Vacancies in Administrative and Technical Cadre”.
- Firstly candidates download the Advertisement PDF, read all instructions carefully.
- After this, click on “Apply Online Click Here” option for the fill the application form.
- If candidates new user then make their account.
- Candidate’s click on the “Registration” button to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After this process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and candidates must note this information.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete each field of application, candidates click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button. If candidates don’t want to change in the application form then click on “Final Submit” button.
- Already registered candidates enter their registration number and password and follow same procedure.
- After complete the application form, candidates must take the print out of application form and send to the postal address.
The Assistant Registrar,
Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building),
IIT Kanpur–208 016 (U.P) India
All candidates must be selected based on the written examination, personal interview and practical test.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.