Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2016
The Income Tax Department has announced the Sport Quota Recruitment 2016-17 advertisement for the candidates who are waiting for Central Government Jobs. The Principal Chief Commissioner Office of Income Tax Department Kerala has released official notification for fill the 10 vacant seats of Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax and Multi Tasking staff (MTS). Candidate apply for these posts through offline mode, no other way is available for application form. We are providing direct link of Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Notification and application form. Candidates who are interested Income Tax Recruitment 2016 can fill the application form and should reach the application for on or before 15th September 2016 and 30th September 2016 last date for those candidates who are belongs from North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Income Tax Department, Kochi
- Number of Post: 10
- Name of Post: Tax Assistant, Inspector of Income Tax and Multi Tasking staff
- Job Location: Kerala State
- Application Mode: Offline
- Last Date of Application form Submission: 15th September 2016
- Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Kerala Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The Job seekers of employment in Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Pay Scale|
|1||Tax Assistant||07||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400|
|2||Income Tax Inspector||02||Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||01||Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
- For Tax Assistant & Inspector: Minimum Graduation degree from a recognized University/ Colleges
- For Multi Tasking Staff: Candidates must qualified minimum qualification in Matriculation or its equivalent.
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st August 2016. Accordingly persons must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1991 and not later than 1st august 1998 can apply. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years (10years in the case of SC/ST) in the case of sports persons with exceptional achievements and who satisfy all other eligibility conditions and who furnish the necessary certificates.
Download Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Application Form
The eligible candidates can apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2016 Application Form through offline. So candidates download the application form and fill it before 15th September 2016 and send it. Here, provide some steps for application form process, so candidates must follow:
- Candidates go on the official website of Income Tax Department i.e. incometaxindia.gov.in
- Go on the What’s New Section and click on Sport Quota Recruitment 2016-17
- A PDF will be open. Candidates read all notification PDF.
- After this process, candidates download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required data such as general information about candidates, qualification, photograph and more details.
- After complete the application form candidates post this application form on postal address.
Deputy Commissioner of Income-tax (Hq) (Admn)
O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax, Kerala,
C.R Building, I.S Press Road
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. The selection will be conducted through trial, and written test, as found necessary, which will be announced on the website at a later date.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.