Indian Army Recruitment 2016
The Indian Army has need to intelligent and energetic candidates for JAG Entry Scheme 18th Course Post. So Indian Army recently announced the official notification Indian Army Recruitment 2016 for the 20 posts in Judge Advocate General Department. Candidates, who want to join the Indian Army, can go on the official website and fill the online Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Application Form on or before 15th September 2016. Candidates are advised to check the all eligible criteria for all posts and then complete the application form. Candidates download the official notification and read carefully each steps. For more information candidates visit the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Indian Army
- Name of Post: JAG Entry Scheme 18th
- Number of Post: 20
- Female Post: 07
- Male Post: 13
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last Date of Online Application: 15th September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The Indian Army is giving the opportunity to interested candidates to apply for Indian Army Vacancy 2016 by submitting the online application form. Before applying application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria. These are given below:
Candidates must possess LLB Degree with minimum 55% aggregate Marks (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Candidates must contain minimum age 21 years and maximum age 27 years as on 1st January 2017 (Born not earlier than 2nd January 1990 & not later than 1st January 1996, both dates exclusive).
The candidate’s pay scale will be based on as per notification.
Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the Indian Army.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2016 @joinindianarmy.nic.in
The applicants who are willing to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2016, they can do so by submitting their Indian Army Jobs 2016 Online Application Form in a well-defined format along with all necessary documents in between the dates 17th August to 15th September 2016. The online application submission link will be disabled after the last date, so apply online for the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible without waiting for the last date to approach. Candidates follow these steps and complete the application form process.
- Firstly visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Go on the Recruitment Block and select the Recruitment option.
- Search link relative vacancy and click on this.
- A PDF will be open, candidates can save this PDF.
- Read all guideline for the application process and download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details and documents.
- After complete the application form process then take a print out for future uses.
All Candidates will be selected on the basis on interview round. For details refer joinindianarmy.nic.in.