IOCL Recruitment 2017
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) released an official advertisement regarding the IOCL Recruitment 2017 about 216 vacancies for the Post of Junior Engineering Assistant in the month of January 2017. The candidates meeting the eligibility have to apply by submitting the IOCL Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form on or before 29th January 2017. The online application has been started on 9th January 2017 at its official website, i.e. www.iocrefrecruit.in. The exam will be conducted in the month of February 2017. So candidates prepare for the written examination and score good marks. For wide details about the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2017 visit the details and download the official notification link given below.
Apply For>>RPF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Corporation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Name of Post: Junior Engineers Assistant
- Number of Post: 216 posts
- Job Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application: 9th January 2017
- Last date of Application Form:29th January 2017
- Date of Written Examination: 26th February 2017
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
- Online Application Registration Site: www.iocrefrecruit.in
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are suggested to read the instruction and guidelines given in the notification and then the eligible candidates have to apply online for the IOCL Jobs 2017 in a prescribed format. So candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)||118||Matric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular Course) from any other recognized institute, with Heavy Vehicle Driving License.|
|2||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||119||3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks|
|3||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utilities -O&M)||120||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks|
|4||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical Fitter cum Rigger)||121||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks|
|5||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||123||3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc.(Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with the minimum of 50% marks|
Candidates must contain minimum age 18 years and maximum age 26 years. For the reserved candidates, the age relaxation will be based on IOCL norms.
The pay scale of selected candidates will be Rs. 11900- 32000/-.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017 @iocl.com
All the applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and satisfying the desirable eligibility condition as mentioned in IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification then they are eligible to fill the application form of IOCL Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
- Candidates go on the IOCL Online Registration site for the application form process and the site is in.
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number.
- Candidates click on the Apply Online Registration Link.
- Fill the application form with required information and attached the relevant documents, certificates, Disability certificate, scanned photograph and signature in a prescribe format.
- After successful registration, candidates take a print out of an application form and send the postal address which is given below.
To the Chief Human Resources Manager,
HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex,
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.