JK police Recruitment 2017
The Police Head Quarters Jammu & Kashmir has been released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector (Executive/ Armed). The Department of Police is going to fulfill the 698 vacant seats in the Month of January 2017. Candidates who are interested in the JK Police SI Recruitment 2017 can apply for the application form through online mode using official website. Candidates are advised to read the SI Notification 2017 carefully before applying. Candidates who fill the eligibility criteria then they are eligible for the vacancy. So in this article, we are giving all information about the SI Recruitment 2017 such as application process, eligibility criteria, age limit, examination date and more information which is given below.
Apply For>> HSSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
JK Police SI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
JK-Police published the official employment notification on their official website and in Employment newspaper for inviting Eligible candidates for the post of Sub Inspector for all candidates who have permanent residents of J&K State. All the interested and Eligible Candidates can apply Application form through online mode on or before the Last date. Firstly candidates check their minimum eligibility for the SI post.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Age Limit||Education|
|1||SI Executive||482||The candidate must be within the age group of 18 years –
28 years as on 1st January 2016.
|Candidates have minimum graduation degree with good marks from a recognized University.|
|Sr. No.||Measurement||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|1||Height||5.6’ cm||5.2’ cm|
|3||Long Race||1600 meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds||1000 meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds|
|4||Pushups||20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)||–|
|5||Shot Put (4 kg)||–||14 and a half feet in three attempts|
Download>>JK Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
Candidates deposit the application fee Rs. 300/- i.e. not refundable.
Jammu & Kashmir Police Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Department: Police Head Quarters Jammu & Kashmir
- Name of Post: Sub Inspector (Executive/ Armed)
- Name of Exam: JK Police SI
- Number of Post: 698 Posts
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir State
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 30th December 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 30 Days after the Notification Announcement
- Official Portal: www.jkpolice.gov.in
How to Apply for JK Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are satisfied with the eligibility criteria then apply online for the application process before the last date. The application process last date if second week of January 2017. Follow below mentioned all steps to apply online for JK Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2017.
- Eligible candidates need to go on the official link i.e. jkpolice.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly and download the notification.
- In online application, candidates fill information correctly to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents in prescribe format.
- Make payment for an application form as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future references.
Candidates will select bases on several processes to the vacant post. Candidates will invite to written examination, Physical Standers Test, Medical test and then merit list.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.