Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016
The Parliament of India has authority to publish the official notification for the vacant posts. In the 2016, the parliament released the notification for the Lok Sabha Jobs 2016 for the 64 vacancies for Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) posts. So all those candidates who are interested Lok Sabha Vacancy 2016, can go on the official website and download the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Application Form. Candidates apply for technical vacancy through offline mode and send the application form on postal address. The candidates must fill the application form till 5th September 2016 and candidates who are belonging from the Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti districts can send the application form till 7 days after 5th September 2016. In this article we are giving the all information for the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016.
Lok Sabha Job 2016 Details
- Organization Name: Parliament of India
- Recruitment : Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016
- Post Name: Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical)
- Post Number: 64
- Last date of Application Form: 5th September 2016 and 12th September 2016 (some special states candidates)
- Mode: Offline Mode
- Official Website: loksabha.nic.in
Click Here>> Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016
How to Apply for Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates are going to apply for 64 vacancies in the Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016. So all candidates need to download the application form on the official website of the Lok Sabha and send the application with complete documents on the Postal Address. Candidates must follow these steps for download the application form.
- Firstly, candidates visit the loksabha.nic.in website.
- Click on the Recruitment option.
- Search the link related to vacancy such as “ADVT NO. 2/2016 for filling up of vacancies for the post of Security Assistant Grade-II (Technical) form amongst EX-Servicemen in Lok Sabha Secretariat” and click on this link.
- A PDF will be open.
- Candidates read all instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Candidates fill the application form and send on postal address.
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL
ROOM NO. 521, PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE
NEW DELHI – 110001
Lok Sabha Vacancy Details 2016
Candidates who are applying for these posts can check their eligible criteria and number of posts. if candidates filled the application form and they are not eligible for these posts then their application form will be rejected.
|Sr. No.||Post Category||Post Number||Pay Scale|
|1||Unreserved Category||34||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200 grade pay|
|2||OBC||17||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200 grade pay|
|3||SC||09||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200 grade pay|
|4||ST||04||Rs. 9300-34800/- + 4200 grade pay|
Candidates must have passed 10+2 in mathematics, physics & chemistry from recognized institute/board or diploma in electrical/ mechanical/ electronics & communication/ computer science/ computer engineering recognized by AICTE/university and Experience in handling/maintenance microprocessor based access control system/anti-sabotage equipment/CCTV system/electronics instruments/computer controlled communication system/handling of UNIX/AIX/operating system in LAN/WAN etc.
No age limit for the employee of Lok Sabha Secretariat and applicant’s maximum age can be 45 years as on 5th September 2016.
Candidates must be selected for these posts on the basis of the personal interview round and interview carrying 100 marks.