MMRCL Recruitment 2016
The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) is going to fill up 18 vacancies for Junior Engineer, Deputy Accountant, PA/ Personal Secretary, and Deputy Engineer posts. The MMRCL Recruitment 2016 Notification has been issued in month of August 2016. MMRCL invites applications to appoint qualified and experienced professional candidates for the vacant posts on contract basis in MMRCL. Candidates should apply online registration through official website mmrcl.com to 2nd September 2016. The candidates should read the MMRCL Recruitment 2016 official notification before filling in the application form. Full information like eligibility criteria, selection process, the application procedure is given in this article and official notification direct link is available here, so candidates download it and read out.
MMRCL Recruitment 2016 Notification
- Name of Organization: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)
- Number of Post: 18
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer, Deputy Accountant, PA/ Personal Secretary & Deputy Engineer
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 2nd September 2016
- Job Category: Central Government (Railway)
- Official Website: www.mmrcl.com
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016>>Apply Here
Eligibility Criteria for MMRCL Recruitment 2016
The Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited a Joint Venture company of Government of India and Government of Maharashtra is implementing Cilaba-Bandra-Andheri Metro Line-3 in Mumbai. MMRCL intends to appoint qualified and eligible candidates for the vacant seats. So candidates check their eligibility criteria here and fill the application form according their qualification.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Age||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||01||–||–||–||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
|2||Junior Engineer-II (Traction / Power Supply)||01||–||–||–||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 14000-26950/-|
|3||Junior Engineer-II (MEP)||02||01||–||–||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 14000-26950/-|
|4||Junior Engineer-II (TVS/ECS)||01||01||–||–||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 14000-26950/-|
|5||Junior Engineer-II (Rolling Stock)||01||–||–||–||Maximum 35 years||Rs. 14000-26950/-|
|6||Deputy Accountant||01||–||01||03||Maximum 33 years||Rs. 13500-25250/-|
|7||PA / Personal Secretary||02||01||01||–||Maximum 33 years||Rs. 13500-25250/-|
|8||Assistant||01||–||–||–||Maximum 33 years||Rs. 10170-18500/-|
Candidates must have Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Commerce or equivalent, Graduation from a recognized institute/ University.
Application fee is non-refundable.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: 150/-
How to Apply for Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2016
- Candidates are required to apply online for MMRCL Recruitment through official website of MMRCL.
- Go on the Career Section and search the link related recruitment.
- Click on Apply Online
- Candidates fill the Registration Form and system will be generated unique e-mail id and password after complete the registration form.
- Candidates login with their accounts using these email id and password and select the posts according their eligibility.
- Candidates fill the application form with required information, scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete the application form process, candidates must pay the application fee through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- After complete this payment process candidates must take a print of an application form and application fee slip.
The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on the marks obtained by them in online examination on the basis of merit list.