MOMA Scholarship 2017
- Name of Scholarship: MOMA Scholarship 2017
- Name of Organization: Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Official Link: scholarships.gov.in
Good news for all Minority Students, Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) has published the official notification for invited all candidates to apply for National Level Scholarship. The scholarship providing for the Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain, Parsis, Khatik and other all Minority Castes. So all Minority Casts candidates get this golden opportunity and apply online. This scholarship helps the candidates in their study and education fee and other expense. In this article we are providing all details about MOMA Scholarship 2017. All eligible candidates must check the eligibility criteria and all details which are given below. MOMA Scholarship Means Post Metric & Merit-cum-Means scheme and this gives chance to the students to get equal education as like Higher Communities.
MOMA Scholarship 2017 Application Form
Candidates can get the complete details related to the MOMA Scholarship fresh registration 2017 in www.scholarships.gov.in. Candidates are applying the MCM/ MOMA Scholarship 2017 Application form via online and before apply candidates must read all instructions and follow these. Candidates complete the application form process in given steps that help candidates in form filling.
- Candidates need to go on the Indian government scholarship website.
- Search the Link MOMA Scholarship 2017 and click on it.
- Candidates fill the application form in correct manner.
- Upload the required documents which are mention in details.
- After complete the application form, candidates must take a print out in A4 size.
- Check all details and send to the postal address.
- Photograph of the candidates.
- Verification form of the institution.
- Self declaration of income and community certificate by the candidates.
- Residential / nativity certificate.
- Aadhaar card.
- Previous academic mark sheet (fresh) / previous year academic mark sheet (renewal) (Self attested).
- Current course fee receipt.
- Bank account proof.
MOMA Scholarship 2017 Details
- For Course FEE:
- Day Scholar: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Hostler: Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
- For Maintenance Allowance:
- Day Scholar: Rs. 5000/- per month
- Hostler: Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
MOMA Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Post Matric Scholarship
- The Scholarship will be given to all those students who will score not less than 50% Marks in their previous exams.
- Only two students can get chance to entitle the scholarship in a family.
- 30% of the scholarship amount is reserved for the girls students.
- If any student gets this scholarship then the student will not be eligible for any other scholarship.
- Also the Annual income of the scholarship holder student does not exceed 2 Lacs. Rs per Year.
- The Scholarship will be given for the entire course.
- For Matic-cum –Means Scholarship
- This scholarship will be entitled to all those students who will complete their graduation degree either in the technical filed or in science or in Arts Field.
- The Annual Income of the Family does not exceed 2.5 Lacs if the student wants to avail the benefit of it.
- The student does not have less than 50% Marks at graduation or higher secondary Level.