MPSC Recruitment 2016
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has been published the official notification for MPSC Recruitment 2016. The HPSS fill the 131 civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class vacant seats before 1st September 2016. Candidates who want to join the MPSC then fill the MPSC Recruitment 2016 Application Form through online mode. Candidates submit the application form on or before 1st September 2016. For the online application form candidates go on the official website mpsc.gov.in. The candidates have to read the detailed MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying online. Here we are giving all information related to MPSC Vacancy 2016. So candidates must keep in touch our website.
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of Post: Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class
- Number of Post: 131
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 1st September 2016
- Last Date of Application Fee in SBI: 2nd September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: State Level Government Job
- Web Portal: mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online application form, candidates firstly check their eligibility criteria then fill application form according their eligibility preferences.
Candidates must qualified Law Graduate/ LLB/ LLM degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent with recognized University/ Institute.
If candidates have experience then their minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age must be 35 years and for fresher candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 25 years as on 1st July 2016.
Rs. 27,700/- to 44,770/- per month
- For General Category Candidates: 523/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: 323/-
- For Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 23/-
Apply Online For MPSC Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites candidates for Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination 2016 in 131 vacancies for various departments. Dynamic and interested candidates fill the application form till 1st September 2016. Candidates follow these steps and fill the application form.
- Candidates visit the official website of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Online Application” Button.
- Search the link “Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Main Examination-2016”.
- Download the Notification PDF.
- If candidates new user then make their account.
- Candidate’s go on the “New Registration” block to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After this process, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and candidates must note this information.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- After complete each field of application, candidates click on “SAVE AND NEXT” button. If candidates don’t want to change in the application form then click on “Final Submit” button.
- Already registered candidates enter their registration number and password and follow same procedure.
- Candidates must pay the application form fee through online payment or SBI Challan.
- Candidates must take a print out for future uses.
Candidates selection based on these process:
- Written Exam (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam)
- Personal Interview
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.