Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
The Mumbai Port Trust has invited the candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Programming and System Administration Assistant. Candidates who are waiting for the state Government Jobs in the Maharashtra state, so they can apply for Engineer Vacancy in Mumbai. All candidates who are interested in this vacancy can download the notification and read this notification carefully and apply for the job. All candidates fill the application Form in prescribe Performa or apply before the 20th January 2017. For more details like Educational qualification, Fee structure, Age Limit, Selection Process, how to apply for the job, important dates and other information are available in this article.
Apply For>>PPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Name of Department: Mumbai Port Trust
- Name of Post: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Programming, and System Administration Assistant
- Name of Exam: Mumbai Port Trust Exam
- Number of Post: 259 Posts
- Job Location: Maharashtra State
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Category: Application Form, Notification
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 13th December 2016
- Last Date for Online Application: 13th January 2017
- Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 20th January 2017
- Official Link: www.mumbaiport.gov.in
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate in Mechanical Engineering||02||Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992||Rs. 4984/- or as applicable as per sub-rule 2 of rule 11 of the apprentices rules, 1992|
|2||Graduation in Electrical Engineering||03|
|3||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03||Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the apprentices rules, 1992||Rs.3542/- or as applicable as per sub-rule 2 of rule 11 of the apprentices rules, 1992|
|4||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||03|
|5||Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA)||248||Passed 10thstd (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.||Rs.7741 /- or as applicable|
The candidates should not be less than 14 years of age or more than 21 years of age on 01-03-2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates. The candidates will have to produce satisfactory documentary evidence in support of their age. There is no upper age limit for Graduate/Technician apprentices.
Apply For Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Candidates, who are applying in the GRADUATE, TECHNICIAN AND TRADE APPRENTICES, can read the notification carefully before applying. The application form process is offline, so candidates fill their application form and send to the Head office of Mumbai Port Trust (Postal Address) before the last date. Candidates visit the official site of the Mumbai Port Trust and download the PDF for the more details of the posts and application form.
- Firstly students go on the official website of the Mumbai Port Trust.
- Go on the News block and click on the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment option.
- Candidates read all instruction carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Candidates fill all fields and submit to the head office of the Mumbai Port Trust.
- Candidate must complete their application process before the 13th January 2017, after the last date, the application form will be canceled.
Note: For More Information candidates must read the official notification which is given below.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.