NABARD Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Bank: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Posts Number: 85
- Posts Name: Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi)
- Start Online Application Form: 30th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form: 20th September 2016
- Last Date of Application Fee: 20th September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Website: www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2016
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to hire the 85 employee for the Development Assistant & Development Assistant (Hindi) Posts. Recently the NABARD released the official notification for the NABARD Recruitment 2016. Candidates are invited to fill the NABARD Recruitment 2016 Application Form via online mode. Candidates go on the official website and fill the application form before the 20th September 2016.candiates need to NABARD Vacancy 2016 Details and in this article we are provide the all information for the Bank Recruitment 2016. For more details candidates visit the official website of the NABARD. Before applying candidates must read the all eligibility criteria for various posts from NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification then fill the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2016
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1). At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on Computer.
2). A candidate belonging to Ex‐servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
3).Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English.
|2||Development Assistant (Hindi)||
1). Candidates Should be a Graduate with, minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi and English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as compulsory subject or English as medium of instructions level with Hindi as a compulsory subject. Knowledge of computer operation is essential.
2). Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/‐ per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/‐ plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only).
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates: 50/-
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: 450/-
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Job 2016
The NABARD bank is responsible for fill the 85 vacant seats in Mumbai for Development Assistant post. The official notification and advertisement released in employee news paper and official website on 30th August 2016. All eligible interested candidates can fill the application form via online form 30th August to 20th September 2016. Candidates must follow these steps and complete the application process.
- Candidates go on the official website of the NABARD Bank i.e. nabard.org.
- Click on the link Career option.
- Firstly click on Recruitment of Development Assistant Development Assistant (Hindi) Advertisement.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully and follow each instruction.
- Second click on Click here to Apply for DA/ DA (H).
- Candidates firstly registration for online application and system will generate the unique password and e-mail id.
- Candidates login with these information and fill the application form.
- Candidates pay the application fee through available gateway of fee.
- Check all details and click on the Submit button.
- Candidates can take a print out for the future use.
The selection process will involve two phases viz. Preliminary and Main Exam.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.