NVS Recruitment 2016
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released official notification to hire various TGT, PGT Assistant Commissioners, Principal and other teaching posts. Interested candidates may apply online for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2016 Application Form through its official website www.nvshq.org . All those who are seeking for Latest Government Jobs can apply for this opportunity. Eligible and interested candidates can fill application form through online mode before 9th October 2016 in a prescribed format. The other useful information about the NVS Recruitment 2016 like age limit, educational qualification and selection process etc. are given as below. Candidates are invited to download the NVS Recruitment 2016 Official Notification from our page and read whole notification carefully then apply for the online applications.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
- Name of Post: TGT, PGT, Assistant Commissioners, Principal
- Number of Post: 2072
- Commencement of Online Registration: 10th September 2016
- Last Date of online Registration: 9th October 2016
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 14th October 2016
- Date of Written Examination: November/ December 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: Central Government
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: nvshq.org
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Assistant Commissioners||02||Master’s Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce from a recognized institution/University|
|2||Principal||40||Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks with B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree|
|3||Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||880||Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.|
|4||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||660||Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.|
|5||Miscellaneous Categories||255||University degree in Library Science from a recognized institution OR Graduation with One-year Diploma in Library Science|
|6||Third Language Teacher||235||Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate OR A Bachelor’s Degree|
- For Assistant Commissioners, Principal: 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-
- For Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Miscellaneous Categories, Third Language Teacher: 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Candidate’s age must be between 35 years to 45 years as on 31st July 2016 and age relaxation will be based on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti norms.
The candidates have to pay examination fee online through the prescribed link at online application, the post wise examination fee payable is as under:
- Assistant Commissioner : Rs 1500/-
- Principal:– Rs 1500/-
- PGTs : Rs 1000/-
- TGTs : Rs 1000/-
- Miscellaneous : Rs 1000/-
- Third Language Teacher : Rs 1000/-
No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women candidates
NVS Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Application Form
- Candidates visit the official web portal.
- Go on the home page and click on the recruitment link.
- Fill the application form with required documents.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph, signature and documents.
- Pay the application fee through available mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc)
- Take a print out of application form for future uses.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview put together. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview separately. The decision of the Samiti about the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.