NBE Recruitment 2016
The National Board of Examination (NBE) is responsible for conduct the Post graduation Examination of high standard for the Modern Medicine at the National Level. Before some day, the NBE is announces the official notification for 12 posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Assistant (System). According to NBE Recruitment 2016 Notification, the candidates have to meet the required eligibility criteria in order to apply. There are several posts in this notification with different qualification requirement and condition. All Candidates Who are applying for NBE Recruitment 2016, Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications & Experiences Requirement, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card and Exam Date before Applying. The eligible and interest candidates can apply for this job and fill NBE Recruitment 2016 Application Form through natboard.edu.in from 30th August to 26th September 2016.
NBE Recruitment 2016 Official Information
- Name of Organization: National Board of Examination
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (System)
- Number of Post: 12
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Central Government
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Staring Date of Application Form Submission: 30th August 2016
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 26th September 2016
- Official Web Portal: natboard.edu.in
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||09||Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
|2||Junior Assistant (System)||03||Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-|
- For Junior Assistant: Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university, Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications. M.S Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook or equivalent is a must and having proficiency in word processing with typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English. One year working experience after graduation and Proficiency in English.
- For Junior Assistant (System): Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized university. A one year Diploma in Computers from recognized Institution or one year Diploma in Computer Hardware maintenance. Two years experience in relevant area of specializations in University/Board/School/Institute of repute or in a Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous Body / State Government/ Government Departments. Certificate in Electrical trade for ITI or similarly training from recognized institutions.
Candidates should have maximum age is 27 years as on the last date of submission
of application (Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD as per norms).
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates: 200/-
How to Apply for NBE Recruitment 2016
All the candidates who are eligible for the NBE Jobs 2016 criteria apply for the application form. Candidates must read all notification related to the application form process before the applying and follow each instruction carefully. Candidates must fill all mandatory field during the filling the application form. If any mistake and incomplete information will be founded then the application form will reject. Candidates download the application form given link and send duly complete application form for in prescribe format along with Demand Draft, two photograph and self attested copies of supporting documents in a single envelop and send to the postal address.
The Assistant Director (Admn.),
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road),
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
National Board of Examinations (NBE) Recruitment Process selection will be done through Written Examination/ Trade Test/ Interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.