National Counselling for Hotel Management and Catering Technology is an autonomous body. NCHMCT is under of ministry of Tourism, Government of India. NCHM conducts the NCHMCT JEE exam 2016 for hotel management and catering. It is contained the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. NCHMCT JEE Exam date was conduct on 30th April 2016 and the result was announce on 21st May 2016. After declared the result, the counseling process was start on 30th May 2016. NCHMCT JEE exam conduct three round of counseling if any students are not attend first round of counseling then they students can attend second round of counseling 2016. After completion first and second round students can attend third round of counseling. After this session completion then hostel allotment will be start. If some students who are not satisfy with their collage then they can attend second and third round of counseling.
NCHM Exam Details:
|· Confraternity:||National Counseling for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|· Exam Name:||NCHMCT JEE 2016|
|· Exam Date:||30th April 2016|
|· Result Date:||21st May 2016|
|· Counseling Date:||30th May 2016|
|· Category:||Counseling / Seat allotment|
NCHM Counseling schedule 2016:
Online registration for 1st and 2nd Round Counseling
30th May 2016 to 10th June 2016
8th June 2016 10th June 2016
1st Round Counseling
13th June 2016
Admission of 1st round allotted
14th June 2016 to 16th June 2016
2nd Round Choice filling
|18th June 2016 to 20th June 2016|
|2nd Round seat allotment||22nd June 2016|
|Admission Process of 2nd Round||23rd June 2016 to 25th June 2016|
|3rd Round registration, document verification and fee||28th June 2016 to 30th June 2016|
|Hostel Allotment||15th July 2016|
|Classes start||18th July 2016|
Important Points are below:
- Online registration is necessary for all eligible students to be considered for seat allotment in the three round of counseling. Eligible students are required to register online (http://www.nchmcounselling.bic.in).
- After the complete the registration of the student then all information will be display on the screen.
- After the clear of first and second round of counseling, then the students will be able to download their Provisional allotment letter.
- Each round of counseling is complete then it result will be show on official source.
- NCHM contain the three round of counseling for admission of students to around 8000 seats distributed among 52 participating institute.
- Students, whom the seats are allocated must report at their allotted instituted and remit the required fees and apply for hostel accommodation.
- If no seat could be allotted at third round(spot round) then shall be refunded retaining counseling fee of Rs.1000/- only.
- If the any students failing to report at the allotted institute for any reason or not attending any class will also be considered for refund of 50% of fee + caution money.
- If student once attend any class at the allotted institute shall not be eligible for refund of fee expect the caution money.
- Two passport size photograph
- Original and attested copies of certificates of the class category, for proof of age , high school and intermediate examination passing certificate.
- If intermediate result is awaited then an undertaking at admission center.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- NCHM JEE 2016 admit card.
- Single DD/pay order of Rs 44,250/ only drawn in favor of NCHMCT payable at noida or New Delhi.
NCHM provide Bachelor of Science Hospitality and hotel Administration. It is a three-year course equips student with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the hospitality sector. It gives some good career opportunities for hospitality as:
- Management trainee in Hotel and allied hospitality industry.
- Kitchen management/ Housekeeping Management position in Hostels.
- Flight Kitchen and on-board flight services.
- Guest/ Customer relation Executive in Hotel and other Service sectors.
- Management Trainee/ Executive in international and national fast food chains.
- Hospital and Institutional Catering.
- Faculty in Hotel Management/Food Craft Institutes.
- Shipping and Cruise lines.
- Marketing/Sales Executive in Hotel and other Service Sectors.
- State Tourism Development Corporations.
- Resort Management.
- Self-employment through entrepreneurship and
- Multinational companies for their hospitality services
Training and value of education provided by the Institutes/collages that help the students to develop as professionally qualified personnel for hospitality and other related service sectors. The institutes/collages have till date trained more than 80,000 Hospitality Managers, Executives and other operational personnel.