NIACL Recruitment 2016
Good news for all candidates who qualified their Medical Degree and searching job in their field. The New Indian Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) recently released the official notification for the 15 Administration Officers for the vacant seats. The applicants are invited for NIACL Recruitment 2016 and fill the Application form through online mode. Candidates submit NIACL Recruitment 2016 Application Form to 3rd September 2016. Before applying application form, candidates download the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Notification for the terms & conditions of NIACL AO Recruitment. On this page, the direct link is available of official notification that is given below. Candidates visit the official website newindia.co.in for online application.
NIACL Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name Of Organization: New Indian Assurance Company Limited (NAICL)
- Name of Post: Administration Officer
- Number of Post: 15
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Category: State Government Job
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 3rd September 2016
- Official Portal: newindia.co.in
NIACL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The NIACL published the recruitment notification in month of August 2016 for the NIACL Administration Officer Recruitment 2016. Here we are offering all details about NIACL Vacancy 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, pay Scale, age Limit, Selection Process and more information. So candidates keep in touch our site and get the all recruitment details.
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 45% marks for SC/ST candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark and working knowledge of Computer is Preferable.
A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 01.08.2016. The Reservation, relaxation & concessions to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) would be provided against reserved posts (where applicable) as per NIACL orders.
The basic pay scale is Rs. 32795/- and other admissible allowance as applicable.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PPWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
How to Apply Online for NAICL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates login with NIACL Official website.
- Go on the Recruitment Section and select the link and “Online Application for Recruitment 2016: Administrative Officer (SCALE-I) MEDICAL” click on it.
- If candidates are new user then choose the “Click Here for New Registration”.
- Candidates fill the required fields with necessary information.
- After complete these task, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system.
- Candidates validate validates their details and save their application by clicking the” Validate your Details” and “Save & Next Button”.
- Candidates upload their scanned photograph and signature after complete the registration process in prescribe format.
- Click on Payment tab and pay the application fee through Debut/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Click on submit button.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks of interview will be as decided by the company.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.