NIO Goa Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa has been announced NIO Goa Recruitment 2016. All those candidates who are looking for Goa Jobs 2016 can apply here. NIO Goa Recruitment 2016 is going to be conducted walk-in to fill 02 vacancies for the Project Assistant-I & II. Goa consist the Awl-in process for the 2 different posts. Candidates are advised to read all eligibility criteria before going to interview process. Candidates willing to get associated with this qualitative Institute of Oceanography may attend the interview on 23rd August 2016 and 25th August 2016. Here in this page we are providing information about the application process, eligibility, pay scale, interview schedule etc. so candidates should read whole article to get detail information.
NIO Goa Recruitment 2016 Details
- Organization Name: National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa
- Name of Post: Project Assistant-I & II
- Number of Post: 02
- Mode: Walk-in-Interview mode
- Location: Goa
- Official Website: www.nio.org
NIO Goa Project Assistant Vacancy 2016
All participating candidates should be fulfilled following eligibility criteria to be eligible for recruitment. If any candidate will find non-eligible for NIO Goa Recruitment 2016 then candidate will be rejected during Interview process.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Assistant-I||1||M.Sc Oceanography /Marine Sciences with minimum two years experience in relevant field.||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|2||Project Assistant-II||1||M.Sc Geology with minimum two years experience in geochemical analysis of Estuarine sediments.||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
- Project Assistant-I: 23rd August 2016 (Morning 10:00 AM)
- Project Assistant-II: 25th August 2016 (Morning 10:00 AM)
NIO Dona Paula, Goa-403004
- For Project Assistant-I: Candidates maximum age should be 25 years.
- For Project Assistant-II: Candidates maximum age should be 28 years.
- For Project Assistant-I: Ballast Water Management Program- India (BAMPI)
- For Project Assistant-II: Development of Software for High resolution velocity analysis for mapping of gas hydrates deposits/Support for strategic sector
How to Apply for NIO Goa Recruitment 2016
- First of all candidates visit the official website of NIO.
- Go on the recruitment section.
- Candidates select “Goa” among the available option of for cities.
- Select the NIO Goa Recruitment 2016 option.
- Click on this link and read the instruction carefully.
- And the last, candidates have o reach mentioned venue on the given dates with their CV and all relevant documents.
NIO Project Assistant Jobs is purely based on the interview that will be conducted on the given dates. However, any tweaking in the defined selection criterion or making any final decisions pertaining to the final selection will be done at the discretion of the selection committee.
Punjab SSSB Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016 Official Notification
NIO Goa project Assistant Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Oceanography (NIO) with its headquarters at Dona Paula, Goa, and regional centers at Kochi, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam, is one of the 38 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The institute has grown today into a large oceanographic laboratory of international repute. The focus of research has been on observing and understanding the special oceanographic features that the North Indian basin offers. The inferences from this research have been reported in about 5000 research articles so far.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016