NIT Calicut M.Sc. Exam 2017
- Name of Conducting Body: National Institutes of Technical (NIT), Calicut
- Name of Examination: NIT Calicut M.Sc. Exam 2017
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Category: Application Form
- Level of Exam: National Level
- Official Link: www.nitc.ac.in
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has published a notification to conduct entrance examination for those candidates who wants to take admission into various Master Degree Programmes. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. The candidates who have education qualification as per official notice format, those can submit their application form for the same before the last date. After the last date application form will not be accepted by the officials. The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply online.
NITC M.Sc. Exam 2017 Application Form
National Institute of Technology that is located in Calicut offers admissions in various M.Sc. programs. This institute aims at providing quality education and brings out students with bright future in the career they choose. Candidates complete the application form process before last date and submit in correct manner. Candidates upload their scanned documents which are necessary during application process. Candidates must notice that the application process will be done on the basis of GATE exam. so candidates must have qualified GATE Exam.
M.Sc. Programs at NIT Calicut
The National Institutes of Technology offers the M.Sc. Programs in three different disciplines as in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Mathematics requires minimum of B.Sc. degree in Mathematics/ statistics or three main system applied mathematics. Mathematics should be at least one subject with 60% minimum. SC/ST candidates must have attained 55% marks in mathematics.
- M.Sc. in Physics requires bachelors degree with minimum of 60% marks with Physics as main and Mathematics as subsidiary as a subject or Physics and Mathematics amid the main subjects. For SC/ST candidate’s minimum of 55% Marks is required.
- M.Sc. in chemistry requires bachelor’s degree in chemistry with chemistry as the main and mathematics as the subsidiary subjects. Or bachelor’s degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as three main subjects with minimum of 60% marks. In case of SC/ ST minimum score is 55%.
NIT M.Sc. Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card
Candidates may download the NIT Calicut 2017 Admit Card, after submission of successfully application form. The admit card will be issued in month of May 2017. Candidates download their admit card by official website and check their all information which are mention in the admit card and an Identity proof on the time they attempt for examination hall in light of the way that without Admit card they not have the enter in examination.
NIT M.Sc. Exam 2017 Result
Candidates who have successfully applied NIT Exam 2017 can download their result from official web portal when it will publish on site. The result tentative date will be in month of August 2017. So candidate’s best prepare for the exam and score good marks in the examination. The candidate’s selection will be based on the exam result.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.