Noida Recruitment 2017
The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) is responsible for fulfill the vacant seats. The NMRC has been published the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016-17 Notification on the official website of NMRC. The total number of posts is 745 for the various posts. Interested candidates can apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form before 28th January 2017. Candidates complete the application form through online mode. Candidates visit the official website www.delhimetrorail.com. After last date schedule application form will not accept. Candidates read all instruction carefully then fill the application form. In this article candidates get all details related this recruitment such as education qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee etc.
Download>>Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017 Exam Date
NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
- Name of Organization:Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC)
- Name of Post:various posts
- Number of Post:745
- Last Date of Application Form:28th January 2017
- Application Mode:Online Mode
- Job Location:Noida
- Official Web Portal:www.delhimetrorail.com
NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates are informed that firstly check their education qualification then apply for application form. We are providing eligibility criteria and others information. Candidates check here & apply for application form.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Station Controller/ Train Operator||194||Three years Engineering Diploma# in
Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons. In (Physics/Chemistry/Math) or B.Sc.
(Physics/Chemistry/Math) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|65||Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)|
|3||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||59||Three years Engineering Diploma in
Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|4||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||63||Three years Engineering Diploma in
Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|5||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||18||Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.|
|6||Jr. Engineer/Civil||20||Three years Engineering Diploma in
Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized
|7||Account Assistant||08||B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized
|9||Office Assistant||06||B.A./B.Sc./B.Com/Equivalent from a Govt.
|10||Stenographer||01||Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognized university with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice/equivalent Shorthand Speed-80 wpm/English Typing Speed-40 wpm/English
#desirable – proficiency in shorthand/typing in Hindi
|11||Maintainer||311||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade only|
For more details such as pay scale, application form and more details candidates download the Notification link which is given below:
How to Apply for NMRC Recruitment 2016-17 Application Form
Candidates who are going to fill the application form through online must noticed that complete the application form till 28th January 2017. If last date of application form will be passed then form will not accept. So candidates complete their form process before last date using these steps.
- Firstly applicants go on the official website delhimetrorail.com.
- Go on the Career Section and click on it.
- Candidates select the post according their qualification and click on Apply Now
- If candidates are already registered user, login first to apply for a post.
- If candidates are new users then click on create a new user account.
- An e-mail validation link will be sent to the registered email address to validate their email.
- After validating the email candidates will be promoted to create your user profile.
- Candidates fill all information and upload their signature and photograph.
- After complete the user profile, candidates go to the Home Page and click on Apply Button.
- Candidates pay the application fees from secure payment gateway.
- And finally candidates submit their application form.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the written exam and personal interview.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.