North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2016
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) invites application from eligible candidates for North Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2016 of Group-C. The North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 fills the 21 vacant seats against sports quota. Candidates fill the North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form on or before 29th August 2016. Candidates who belongs to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahoul and Spiti district and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nikobar and Lakshadweep Island can submitted their application form on or before 14th September 2016 via postal address. candidates need to download the application form and fill the full required information and send on the postal address.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to download the notification related to the Railway Recruitment 2016 and read carefully. Check the eligibility criteria and apply for the 21 vacant seats.
- Name of Department: North Eastern Railway
- Name of Post: Sport Quota
- Number of Post: 21
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Athletics (Men): 02
- Kabaddi (Men): 03
- Cricket (Men): 02
- Football (Men): 02
- Basket Ball (Women): 07
- Basket Ball (Men): 01
- Weight Lifting (Women): 02
- Diving (Men): 01
- Badminton (Men): 01
- Total: 21
Candidates must have qualified the 12th class with PCM (Physic, Chemistry & Math) subject or any other streams and qualified the Graduation Degree or its equivalent.
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on 1st January 2017. No age relaxation is permissible.
Pay band Rs. 5200-202000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/ 2000/ 2400/ 2800.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates: 500/- (Indian Postal Order)
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD: 250/- (Indian Postal Order)
The examination fee will be in the form of Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Senior Personnel Officer, RRC, N.E. Railway, payable at Gorakhpur.
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply on plain A4 paper giving their bio-data including name, Father’s name, date of birth, permanent address, mobile no. e-mail id, education & professional qualification, experience, two recent passport size photo.
- Application in the prescribe format, complete in all respect along with all the enclosures should be sent by ordinary post only in an envelope super scribing “SPORTS QUOTA 2016-17”.
- Candidates may also drop their application in the box kept at the premises of Railway Recruitment cell, Gorakhpur between 9:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs on any working day on or before last date of application.
To Senior Personal Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell, N.E. Railway CCM Annexe Building
Railway Road No. 14 Gorakhpur (UP)-273012
- Last date of Application Form: 29th August 2016
- Last date of Application Form for far flung areas: 14th September 2016
The recruitment will be based on candidate’s performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.