NSPCL Recruitment 2016
The NTPC Sail Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL) is all set to organize recruitment for Diploma Engineer Trainee Post. Currently, all those candidates who are searching technical jobs can apply in NSPCL Recruitment 2016. The NSPCL has been announced the 8 posts for the engineer trainee. All interested candidates fill the NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Application Form on or before 5th September 2016. Candidates download the NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Notification for knowing eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, age limit and other details through official website nspcl.co.in and our site. On this page we are providing all details related to the recruitment and direct link of official notification that are given below.
NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: NTPC Sail Power Company Private Limited (NSPCL)
- Name of Post: Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Number of Post: 08
- Job Location: All Over India
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 5th September 2016
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: 12th September to 25th September 2016
- Examination Date: 25th September 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Official Web Portal: nspcl.co.in
NSPCL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested with essential qualification can apply online for NSPCL Vacancy before last date of online application form. For this process, candidates firstly check their eligibility criteria and we are giving criteria below.
|Sr. No.||Name of Unit||Vacancies||Type of Disability|
|1||Bhilai||2||0||0||0||OA, OL, BL,HH|
|2||Durgapur||3||0||0||0||OA, OL, BL,HH|
|3||Rourkela||3||0||0||0||OA, OL, BL,HH|
Candidates complete their Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
The age of candidate’s minimum 25 years as on 5th September 2016. The age relaxation will be based on NSPCL terms and policies.
Rs. 15500 – 34500/- Per Month
Candidates who are belonging from General Category must have to par application fee Rs. 300/- through SBI Challan and the candidates who belonging form disability and ex-service man category no need to pay application fee.
Apply Online for NSPCL Recruitment 2016 @nspcl.co.in
Candidates who are going to fill the application form must follow these steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website of NSPCL.
- Go on the Career section and click on it.
- Firstly candidates read the advertisement carefully before applying online application.
- Candidates click on Apply Online
- Candidates fill the all required field with necessary details.
- Candidates click on Confirm And Final Submit
- A unique registration id and number generate candidates save this and login with these registration number and Id.
- Candidates Upload their photograph and signature in prescribe size.
- Candidates exempt from payment of application fees can print the full application form for future reference by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
- Candidates not exempt from payment of application fees are required to pay application fees, through online mode.
- The payment of the candidate will be validated within 3-4 working days.
- The candidate will be required to re-login after 3-4 working days to take a print out of the full application form for future reference by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type written examination. Based on the merit and requirement, the list of successful candidates for appearing in the skill test will be made available on official website and communication will be sent to such candidates. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test.