ONGC Recruitment 2016
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has now recently published ONGC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 63 Vacancies of Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for ONGC Assistant Technician Vacancy 2016 through official website www.ongcindia.com on or before 10th October 2016. More of the details for ONGC Recruitment 2016 like pay scale, educational qualification, hiring process etc. are mention below. Candidates who are Physical Handicapped must apply for ONGC Vacancy 2016.
ONGC Assistant Technician Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Name of Post: Assistant Technician and Junior Assistant Technician
- Number of Post: 63
- Job Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 27th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 10th October 2016
- Date of Examination: 16th October 2016
- Official Website: ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form @ongcindia.com
Eligible and interested candidates have to apply ONGC Technician Jobs 2016 in an online mode procedure through the official website on or before the last date 10th October 2016. Here candidates are requested to keep a note for the same to avoid the missing of opportunity. Read the notification carefully before apply to ONGC Asst Technician Jobs 2016 under Assam, Chennai, Karaikal, Delhi & Mumbai Locations for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2016
The eligibility of candidate will vary according to the post which is given as below.
- Assistant Technician: Candidates must have completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from any recognized Institute.
- Junior Assistant Technician: Aspirants must have passed HSC with Science subject and hold a trade certificate in the relevant stream.
The candidate’s age limit should be 18 years to 40 years for those who are applying for the above post must be as per the rules of ONGC. For relaxation appliers need to go through official notification.
- Assistant Technician: 12000-27000/- + HRA & other Benefits as per Rules
- Junior Assistant Technician: 11000-24000/- + HRA & other Benefits as per Rules
- Junior Fireman: 10000-18000/- + HRA & other Benefits as per Rules
How to Apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates visit official website ongcindia.com.
- Go on the Career section and click on it.
- Search the Link “Special Recruitment Drive for PWD’s for non- Executive Posts” and click on it.
- Candidates Read the notification carefully before apply.
- If candidates are new user then apply for registration and complete the registration form with required information.
- System will generate the registration ID and Password candidates save this.
- After that candidates click on Apply Online.
- Candidates fill the application form with necessary details and upload the scanned Photograph and signature.
- Before submit candidates must check the application form then click on Submit button.
- Candidates take a hard copy of application form for future uses.
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and interview.