OUCET Result 2016
Name of Organization: Osmania University
Examination Name: Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET)
Category: Seat Allotment & Counselling Result
The Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) has been conducted by Osmania University (OU) for admission into various Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma & 5 years Integrated Programmes. These programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities. The OUCET Exam 2016 was conducted from 6th June to 14th June 2016 and around 80000 candidates have applied for the exam. The OUCET Result 2016 has been declared on 24th June 2016. Candidates who were qualified the OCET Exam 2016, eligible for counselling registration & admission. The OUCET Counselling 2016 will be start from 14th July 2016. Candidates can download their OUCET result from official web site of Osmania University. The OUCET Seat Allotment 2016 will be complete, after the counselling process. The Seat Allotment Provisional Result has been declared in college wise, course wise and candidates wise on the official website.
OUCET Counselling Dates 2016
Candidates who qualified in OUCET 2016 Exam can download counselling dates from official website.
- The counselling notification has been declared: 28th June 2016
- Online registration & Counselling Process has been start: 29th June to 3th July 2016.
The eligible candidates were admitted to various courses by the process of counselling. Candidates can check the counselling process and document verification details form the official website.
OUCET Counselling 2016
The Osmania University has provided the information about 1st Phase Counselling process (Rank Wise). The candidates can download the OUCET rank card form the website and ready for the 1st phase of counselling process. The candidates who complete the 1st phase of counselling will be eligible for admission into the Post Graduate courses in the M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.Ed., M.S.W., M.C.J., PG Diploma courses for Math and Botany, physics, Telugu English, Economics, History and Civics by the web based allotment process will be conducted from 14th July 2016. The document verification & related instruction to OUCET 2016 are available on the website. The certificate verifications is only for those candidates who are provisionally allotted an admission by the web Counselling. Candidates can check their allotment of provisional admission in the website. Without the certificate verification, the candidate’s admission into a course will not be entertained and their allotment will be cancelled. If candidates will not selected in 1st phase of counselling then they will be participate in 2nd round of counselling. All the candidates are informed to read all instruction carefully and must carry with their certificate for verification and admission fee.
Important certificate for Verification
- OUCET 2016 Rank Card
- OUCET 2016 Hall ticket
- Transfer Certificate
- Original Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Cast Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Income certificate
- Proof of local & non-Local status of the candidates
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Indian Passport, Pan car, Voter Identity Card, Indian Driving License)
OUCET Seat Allotment 2016
OUCET Provisional Seat allotment result has published on official website. Candidates can check their result Course wise, College Wise & Candidates wise. The provisional seat allotment result is based on the candidate’s preference and their merit list. Candidates who have been allotted seat in provisional seat allotment round can participate in certificate verification process.
- Course Wise Seat Allotment: Firstly, candidates go on to official website of OUCET and click on the link “1st Phase Seat Allotment (Provisional)” and choose the Course Wise Seat Allotment option and select the Course Name & College Name and Click on Submit Button.
- College Wise Seat Allotment: Candidates click on the link “1st Phase Seat Allotment (Provisional)” and choose the College Wise Seat Allotment option and select the College Name & Course Name and Click on Submit Button.
- Candidate’s Seat Allotment: Candidates click on the link “1st Phase Seat Allotment (Provisional)” and choose the Candidate’s Seat Allotment option and select the Hall Ticket & Date of Birth and Click on Submit Button.
Available of Seat in University
|Osmania University (OU)||12,520|
|Palamuru University (PU||2,096|
|Telangana University (TU)||1,985|
|Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)||2,490|