PGCIL Recruitment 2016
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is to be announced PGCIL Recruitment 2016 notification for the 72 Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee and Assistant vacancies. Candidates who are interested may check the eligibility criteria and apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Application Form from 10th August to 31st August 2016. In this article we are giving more details about PGCIL Vacancy 2016 including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply online are given below. Candidates visit the official website www.powergridindia.com for the online application and read the official notification before applying application form. In this article we are giving official notification link so candidates must download this and read carefully.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Corporation: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Post: Diploma Trainee, Junior Technician Trainee & Assistant
- Number of Post: 72
- Staring Date of Online Application: 10th August 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st August 2016
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: Secunderabad (Telangana)
- Official Website: powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
All eligible and interested candidates fill the application form till 31st August 2016. Candidates who are going fill the application form, firstly check their eligibility criteria then apply. So candidates check here their all criteria.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Pay Scale|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||40||Rs. 16000-35500/-|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Telecom)||02||Rs. 16000-35500/-|
|3||Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)||20||Rs. 11500-26000/-|
|4||Assistant Grade-IV (Finance)||10||Rs. 12500-27500/-|
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For Diploma Trainee (Telecom): Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): ITI pass in Electrician Trade from a recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- For Assistant Grade-IV (Finance): com with 1st division for General/ OBC candidates and passing marks for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable.
Candidate’s age should be between 27 years to 33 years. The age relaxation for reserved category based on government norm and read the official notification.
- For Diploma Trainee (Electrical) & (Telecom): 360/- (Rs. 60/- Bank Charge)
- For Junior Technician Trainee & Assistant: 260/- (Rs. 60/- Bank Charge)
Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment 2016
- Eligible candidates apply online through online registration and logon to powergridindia.com.
- Go on the Career Section and select the Job Opportunity Section.
- Search the link “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Telecom), Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical) & Assistant Gr. IV (Finance)” and click on it.
- Before registration and submitting application form candidates must possess valid e-mail id, Scanned photograph and signature and required documents.
- Candidates deposit application fee at any branch of SBI.
- After complete all process candidates must submit application form and take a print out for future use.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test/Trade Test and Computer Skill Test.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.