PSTCL Recruitment 2016
The Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) has broadcast PSTCL Recruitment 2016 Notification for 519 vacant seats of Assistant Lineman, Junior Engineer, Additional Sub Station Operator and Telephonic Mechanic. Candidates who want to get engineer job in Punjab state then apply for PSTCL Recruitment 2016. Candidates fill the PSTCL Recruitment 2016 Application form through online. For online registration candidates visit the official website www.pstcl.org. Candidates complete their online registration till 9th September 2016. For other information of PSTCL Vacancy 2016 like Pay Scale, Selection Process, age Limit, Education qualification and others details of posts. Before applying online application candidates firstly download the PSTCL official notification from given link and read all notification carefully.
PSTCL Vacancy 2016 Official Details
- Name of Corporation: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)
- Number of Post: 519
- Name of Post: Engineer, Lineman, Station Operator, Office Attendant Posts
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location: Punjab State
- Last Date of Online Registration (Step-I): 9th September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application Fee (Step-I): 16th September 2016
- Last Date for completion of Step-III: 21st September 2016
- Official Web Portal: www.pstcl.org
Eligibility Criteria for PSTCL Recruitment 2016
In this article we are providing different education, pay scale and other process for different posts. So candidates firstly check their eligibility then apply for online registration.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Post Number||Education|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||100||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with the minimum of 50%
Marks OR equivalent degree recognized/ Approved by AICTE.
|2||Junior Engineer (IT)||06||BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science/lT Engineering with the minimum of 50% marks OR
Equivalent degree recognized/approved By AICTE.
|3||Junior Engineer (Communication)||08||BF./B.Tech/ B.Sc. engineering in Electronics/ Tele communication Engineering with the minimum of 50% marks OR equivalent degree recognized/
Approved by AICTE.
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil)||40||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Civil Engineering with minimum of 50% marks OR equivalent degree recognized/ Approved by AICTE.|
|5||Divisional Accountant||06||Full time B.Com/ M.Com from a recognized University.|
|6||Additional Sub Station operator||95||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/Electrical &. Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 50o%
Marks or equivalent degree recognized approved by AICTE.
|7||Telephone Mechanic||06||Matriculations pass with full time regular ITI in electrician/ Wireman Trade.|
|8||Office Assistant||27||Full time B.Com/ M.Com from a recognized University.|
|9||Assistant Manager (IT)||02||Full time regular BE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ Engineer in computer Science, MCA, Master Degree in IT with 60% Marks|
|10||Lineman||129||Matriculations pass with full time regular ITI in electrician/ Wireman Trade.|
|11||Assistant Lineman||100||Matriculations pass with full time regular ITI in electrician/ Wireman Trade.|
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||
Rs.10, 900/- – 34, 800/- GP Rs.5, 350/-
|2||Junior Engineer (IT)|
|3||Junior Engineer (Communication)|
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|5||Divisional Accountant||Rs.10, 900/- to 34, 800/- + GP Rs.5, 400/-|
|6||Additional Sub Station operator||Rs.6, 400/- to 20, 200/- + GP Rs.3, 700/-|
|7||Telephone Mechanic||Rs.6, 400/- to 20, 200/- + GP Rs.3450/-|
|8||Office Assistant||Rs.6, 400/- to 34, 800/- + GP Rs.3, 800/-|
|9||Assistant Manager (IT)||
Rs.10, 900/- 34, 800/- GP Rs.5, 350/-
The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 37 years. The age relaxation for the reserved category will be based on PSTCL norms.
How to Apply Online for PSTCL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates visit the official website of PSTCL using pstcl.org.
- Search the link “Recruitment for various post in PSTCL against CRA Nos. 3/2016 & 4-2016” in Latest Updates block.
- Candidates download the PDF for various post notification and read notification and apply for according eligibility.
- Candidates click on “click here to apply” and complete online registration process.
- Using registration passwords and email id candidates login with their account and fill the application form required documents.
- Candidates fee the application fee and take a print out after complete the application form process.
Career & Admissions Guideline
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.